Author Topic: Trump blasts ‘moron’ Biden after White House blames him for Afghanistan  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 'Biggest moron' Trump goes on absolute tear against Biden after WH blames him for failed Afghanistan withdrawal
 By Olivia Land   
April 7, 2023 8:51am

Donald Trump blasted President Biden as the “biggest moron” after the White House blamed him for the disastrous 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan — as other commentators chimed in to express disbelief at the astonishing report.

“These Morons in the White House, who are systematically destroying our Country, headed up by the biggest Moron of them all, Hopeless Joe Biden, have a new disinformation game they are playing – Blame ‘TRUMP’ for their grossly incompetent SURRENDER in Afghanistan,” Trump, 76, hollered on Truth Social on Thursday.

“I watched this disaster unfold just like everyone else. I saw them take out the Military FIRST, GIVE $85 Billion of military equipment, allow killing of our soldiers, and leave Americans behind. Biden is responsible, no one else!”

Shortly before Trump’s eviscerating rant, National Security Council spokesman John Kirby took questions on the 12-page after-action review of the controversial August 2021 withdrawal, which resulted in the deaths of 13 US service members and hundreds of Afghans.

The report blames the chaotic evacuation on Trump’s administration promising the Taliban that US forces would leave the country by May 2021 — but fails to account for the fact that the US also had the option to renege on the agreement if Afghan peace talks failed.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/trump-blasts-moron-biden-after-wh-blames-him-for-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Even the press isn’t buying the “Trump’s fault” Biden position on the Afghanistan withdrawal
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fools bought Biden is god election and even last election, just stay the course a little longer.  Find some old cannibal recipes, for the wicked that want to go all the way to the bitter end.  Maybe find some sugar to sweeten the end a little?
Payment coming due, on demand!
 :reaper: :smokin: :reaper:

YOU WERE MORE THAN ADEQUATELY WARNED!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Finally, Trump has the 360 degree poop cannon dialed in correctly. Now keep firing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"The Biden administration claims "for all this talk of 'chaos,'” on Afghanistan, they “just didn't see it." The American people did, and we remember. (Video)

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1644074011268198400?cxt=HHwWgMC9ocim9tAtAAAA

"CBS News on Biden’s shameful attempt to rewrite history on his Afghanistan withdrawal:

“Biden's decision to pull the U.S. out of Afghanistan led to the collapse of its government, its military, the death of 13 Americans, & it left tens of thousands of Afghans hoping to escape." (Video)

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1644341024569933824?cxt=HHwWgIC-seTc79EtAAAA

"Biden told us Afghanistan wouldn’t fall. He told us it would be a safe and orderly withdrawal. He told us it was “highly unlikely” the Taliban would overrun the country.  He was completely wrong. Accountability is coming." (Video)

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1644060877757267968?cxt=HHwWgIC2_Yuq8NAtAAAA

UK Parliament Holds Biden in Contempt for Afghanistan Withdrawal
Washington Free Beacon, Aug, 19, 2021

The United Kingdom's Parliament on Wednesday held President Joe Biden in contempt for his withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, calling the move "catastrophic" and "shameful."

Members of Parliament, including some who served alongside U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, accused Biden of "throwing us and everybody else to the fire" with his decision to withdraw. They also attacked Biden for his "shameful" criticism of the Afghan National Army and said it was "dishonourable" to blame Afghanistan's fighting force for the Taliban's takeover.

"Those who have never fought for the colours they fly should be careful about criticising those who have," said Tom Tugendhat, a British Army veteran of the Afghanistan war and the Conservative chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee. Biden is one of only a few U.S. presidents who have not served in the military.

After the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, Biden said he stood "squarely behind" his decision to pull out, adding that "there was never a good time to withdraw U.S. forces." He blamed Afghanistan's president and military for the collapse of the country.

"American troops cannot and should not be fighting in a war, and dying in a war, that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves," Biden said.

The withdrawal led to panic in Kabul, the capital city, on Monday, as thousands of Afghans flooded the Hamid Karzai International Airport, hoping to evacuate from Kabul. Some desperately clung to U.S. aircraft as they took off. One was found dead in a cargo jet's wheel well. Two others fell to their deaths as the planes took off. Some Afghan mothers on Thursday even began throwing their babies over barbed wire fences as they shouted at British troops to save them from the Taliban.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/uk-parliament-holds-biden-in-contempt-for-afghanistan-withdrawal/