Author Topic: America Needs a New Normal  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Needs a New Normal
« on: April 07, 2023, 03:13:09 pm »
April 7, 2023
America Needs a New Normal
By Greg Andree

Casting aside the "norms" that the Left loudly pined for just a few short years ago, far-Left Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg compelled the former president to appear in a Manhattan court to enter a plea in response to an indictment containing 34 counts of "falsifying business records," which is normally a minor misdemeanor charge.

The facts surrounding the case haven't changed in the years since multiple agencies of the federal government evaluated the merits and declined to take legal action against Donald Trump. The allegations surrounding payments made to sad little cuck Michael Cohen, supposedly to reimburse him for paying an adult film star to keep quiet about her past alleged dalliances with Trump, aren't new and nothing in the indictment indicates there is any new evidence.

From all the legal analyses I've read about it, the case is pretty weak, especially the justification for trumping the charges up to felonies. I suspected that Bragg, the DA who was very recently a nobody, was being sacrificed to humiliate Trump with a perp walk in silver bracelets on TV for the world to see. Frankly, I'm surprised that didn't happen.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/america_needs_a_new_normal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: America Needs a New Normal
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 11:30:45 pm »
NO.
We need to go back to "the old one".

Say, somewhere between 1880 and 1952...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: America Needs a New Normal
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2023, 01:44:20 am »
Unfortunately, thanks to the Marxists and their Republican coconspirators, we have a new normal.