Author Topic: The Media Washes Its Hands of the Bragg Indictment  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Media Washes Its Hands of the Bragg Indictment
« on: April 07, 2023, 05:56:09 pm »
The Media Washes Its Hands of the Bragg Indictment
"The Trump indictment is a dangerous leap on the highest of wires"
April 6, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 5 Comments

There are two ‘medias’. There are the clickbait ranters out front and the smarter folks in the back who address a more literate audience. For the longest time they were on the same page when it came to Trump. Both hailed the Mueller investigation and the associated investigations. But, with the Bragg indictment, there’s a break.

I chronicled a few of those yesterday with Slate’s Mark Joseph Stern and Vox’s Ian Milhiser, the legal people for two of the big names in lefty digital media, washing their hands of the indictment.

The Trump Indictment Is Not the Slam-Dunk Case Democrats Wanted – Mark Joseph Stern/Slate

The dubious legal theory at the heart of the Trump indictment, explained:  Ian Millhiser/Vox

There are now even stronger voices in the lefty legacy media backing far away from it.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-media-washes-its-hands-of-the-bragg-indictment/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson