Author Topic: Suspect busted in the Bronx for shooting rookie cop after dispute over a city bus seat: NYPD  (Read 188 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect busted in the Bronx for shooting rookie cop after dispute over a city bus seat: NYPD
By Rocco Parascandola, Thomas Tracy and Larry McShane
Police Bureau Chief and New York Daily News

Apr 07, 2023 at 10:55 am

The suspect busted for shooting a rookie cop in a bizarre incident over a Queens bus seat sparked the violent confrontation by attacking a fellow strap-hanger moments after climbing aboard, police said Friday.

Defendant Devin Spraggins was charged with the attempted murder of second-generation NYPD Officer Brett Boller and criminal possession of a weapon after the unprovoked dispute spilled from the bus onto the street.

The suspect was arrested within 30 hours of the shooting after police tracked him to Bronx residence through social media and video, said NYPD Chief of Detectives James Essig at a news conference.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-nypd-rookie-officer-shot-20230407-3xy6ytlgj5hp3aevh35hrdbdza-story.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Will the cop be charged with attempted murder? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You don't even have to look.
In custody: