Author Topic: SUNY Albany protesters march, dance and destroy Bible to shut down conservative speaker  (Read 428 times)

Offline Kamaji

SUNY Albany protesters march, dance and destroy Bible to shut down conservative speaker Ian Haworth

By Katherine Donlevy
April 6, 2023

https://twitter.com/ighaworth/status/1643663607274537000

New York college students aggressively protested a conservative campus speaker event this week that argued that free speech is being destroyed on college campuses.

The State University of New York at Albany students marched, chanted, danced and even destroyed a Bible in an effort to shut down Turning Point USA’s seminar, which was organized by a student group and headlined by conservative Ian Haworth.

“And like clockwork, some deranged protesters showed up and used the heckler’s veto to try and shut down the event,” Haworth wrote in a tweet.

Videos show the students storming the event in an attempt to shut it down.

Their chants ranged from “this is what free speech looks like” and “trans rights are human rights” to “f–ck you, fascists” and “Ian sucks.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/06/suny-albany-protesters-try-to-halt-conservative-speaker-ian-haworth/

Offline Kamaji

The irony is strong here.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tell these little dipshits, I'll personally buy them each a plane ticket (tourist class) to Riyadh if they do this same thing to a Koran downtown.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Tell these little dipshits, I'll personally buy them each a plane ticket (tourist class) to Riyadh if they do this same thing to a Koran downtown.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

Spoilt little brats:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Spoilt little brats:

Is it me, or is there just a 10 IQ look of clueless similarity among all of them?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Is it me, or is there just a 10 IQ look of clueless similarity among all of them?

Yup.

Offline Kamaji

These people are acting almost exactly like Hitler's original Brownshirts (just minus the ex-military backgrounds the Brownshirts had).

From an article on the Brownshirts:
Speaking politics in public was potentially a dangerous matter at the time. Recognisable by their brown uniforms, similar to those of Mussolini’s Blackshirts, the SA functioned as a ‘security’ force at Nazi rallies and meetings, using threats and outright violence to secure votes and overcome Hitler’s political enemies. They also marched in Nazi rallies and intimidated political opponents by breaking up their meetings.

(Emphasis mine)

Source:  https://www.historyhit.com/hitlers-bullyboys-the-role-of-the-sa-in-nazi-germany/

Offline mountaineer

And yet these little brownshirts-in-training will call TPUSA the fascists ... for supporting the First Amendment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

And yet these little brownshirts-in-training will call TPUSA the fascists ... for supporting the First Amendment.

Of course.