Author Topic: Germans Overwhelmingly Fed Up With Move To Green Energies As Massive Costs Loom  (Read 117 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Germans Overwhelmingly Fed Up With Move To Green Energies As Massive Costs Loom
By P Gosselin on 5. April 2023

“Catastrophic report”: Whopping 88% of those surveyed see move to green energies as unachievable!

Green energies no longer have the support of Germans due to high costs and technical limitations. Image: P. Gosselin.

Most Germans used to be enthusiastic supporters of the country’s Energiewende (transition to renewable energies), especially in the early days when they were brazenly misled about the endeavor’s humungous costs and technical limitations.

Those days are gone.

“Catastrophic report”

As the government gears up to try to pass legislation that would force most homeowners to carry out extensive renovation to their homes and upgrades to their heating systems, the Energiewende is suddenly no longer looking like a bargain and is no longer welcome by the vast majority of Germans, according to a Forsa survey. The sun and wind don’t deliver energy for free after all.

Austrian alternative media AUF 1 reports via Telegram (emphasis added):

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/04/07/germans-overwhelmingly-fed-up-with-move-to-green-energies-as-massive-costs-loom/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson