Author Topic: James Comer: Trump Indictment Spurs GOP County Attorneys to ‘Go After the Bidens’  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comer: Trump Indictment Spurs GOP County Attorneys to ‘Go After the Bidens’

Wendell Husebø 6 Apr 2023

The Trump indictment has encouraged local attorneys to find ways to use their prosecutorial power to investigate the Biden family business for wrongdoing, House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said Wednesday.

“I had two calls yesterday, one from a county attorney in Kentucky and one from a county attorney in Tennessee,” Comer told Fox News. “They were Republican, obviously, both states are heavily Republican. They want to know if there are ways they can go after the Bidens now.”

Comer explained that far-left Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s charges against former President Donald Trump, which many legal experts consider weak, have “opened a can of worms” and set a precedent on how political opponents are treated.

“They’ve set precedents now that we can’t go back on,” Comer said.

He also noted Republicans can expect more Democrat officials, incentivized by political gain, to target Republicans in the future.

“And now you’re going to start having ambitious political people like Alvin Bragg try to make a name for themselves and go after big pie-in-the-sky federal cases. And it’s just not a good path that we need to go forward on in our judiciary,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/06/james-comer-trump-indictment-spurs-gop-county-attorneys-to-go-after-bidens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kentucky and Tennessee can investigate and prosecute the Bidens for violations of Kentucky and Tennessee state laws that may have committed.

Trump is being prosecuted by the State of New York for falsifying business records for legal entities, corporation(s) and LLC's, created in, and registered with New York State.

States have jurisdication of the creation and registration of legal entities, such as corporations and LLC's, and the regulation thereof.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kentucky and Tennessee can investigate and prosecute the Bidens for violations of Kentucky and Tennessee state laws that may have committed.

Trump is being prosecuted by the State of New York for falsifying business records for legal entities, corporation(s) and LLC's, created in, and registered with New York State.

States have jurisdication of the creation and registration of legal entities, such as corporations and LLC's, and the regulation thereof.

The Rats think the chickens will never roost. Since they opened the door, I say have at it. Push the Rats to 25th Amendment Sniffy.
The Republic is lost.