Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre tells ‘fierce’ trans kids how proud the White House is that they ‘fight back’  (Read 170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karine Jean-Pierre tells ‘fierce’ trans kids how proud the White House is that they ‘fight back’
April 7, 2023 | Tom Tillison |

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre had the audacity to praise “fierce” transgender kids who “fight back” on Thursday, the comment coming a little over a week after a transgender shooter killed six people at a Christian school in Nashville, including three nine-year-old children.

“This has been one of the worst weeks of 2023 so far, in terms of anti-LGBTQ bills becoming law in states across America,” President Biden’s spokesperson said at Thursday’s White House press briefing, this being a reference to a growing trend around the country to ban life-altering genital mutilation of young children under the banner of “gender-affirming care.”

“Fourteen states have now banned gender-affirming healthcare, while some of these laws are currently blocked by courts. This is a dangerous — a dangerous attack on the rights of parents to make the best healthcare decisions for their own kids,” Jean-Pierre said, before citing the Human Rights Campaign to further claim that “more than 50 percent of transgender youth in the U.S., which is estimated to be more than 150,000 kids, live in states in which transgender youth have lost access to or at risk of losing access to gender-affirming care.”

“Look, this is awful news. Let’s be very clear about that. LGBTQI+ kids are resilient. They are fierce. They fight back,” KJP added.

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1644033082725396483

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/07/karine-jean-pierre-tells-fierce-trans-kids-how-proud-the-white-house-is-that-they-fight-back-1347964/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Does that include shooting kids and school staffers?

In the words of John Paul Jones, "We have not yet begun to fight".

When minorities get angry, city blocks burn.

When Europeans (and their descendants) get angry, whole continents lie smoking.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

These people have the gross misconception that, because although the GOP is out of the mainstream when it comes to abortion, that the American people agree with the Democrats on every cultural issue.

Or, it could just be KJP is simply stupid
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:29:21 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy