Author Topic: Idaho School Board Member To GOP Governor: ‘F*ck You … I’m Pissing On Your Grave’  (Read 589 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Idaho School Board Member To GOP Governor: ‘F*ck You … I’m Pissing On Your Grave’
US-POLITICS-TRUMP

NICOLE SILVERIO
MEDIA REPORTER
April 06, 2023
10:01 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

A member of an Idaho school board had some vulgar words for Republican Idaho Gov. Brad Little for banning medical transgender procedures for minors.

Boise School Board member Shiva Rajbhandari, 18, raged at the bill, claiming it to be “unconstitutional” and harmful to transgender kids. The newly-passed law threatens medical professionals with up to ten years in prison if they perform the procedures on minors.

“bleep you @GovernorLittle. I pray you live a long life so you can bear witness to the pain you’ve unleashed on Idaho’s children and families today. When you do die though, I’m pissing on your grave,” Rajbhandari said. “This law is unconstitutional. When government begins to intrude on the inalienable rights of the people, it forfeits any form of legitimacy. It is not just our right but our duty to stand up to tyranny. We will never EVER stop fighting for our trans and non-binary youth.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/06/school-board-member-gop-governor-brad-little/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Any doubts about why schools are becoming such a mess?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This person is declaring an inalienable Right to mutilate children?

How about their inalienable Right to NOT be mutilated?

F**king groomer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The school board member in question:

Part of an interview with him when he ran for school board:
You are an activist in many other capacities; can you speak to what you will bring to this position?

I will bring experienced leadership and new perspectives to the school board. I’ve worked to make local politics more inclusive, registering over 2,000 Idahoans to vote as a leader of BABE VOTE. I’ve worked to keep students safe in our schools and communities, working with March For Our Lives Idaho on legislation to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of minors and to recognize the suicide crisis our state is facing and the role guns play in that. I’ve led students across the Boise School District and across the state to protect and expand climate education standards in the statehouse and invest in clean energy and climate action in local communities. I’ve been a trailblazer on my student council as the first junior to serve as ASB Vice President of Boise High. I’ve listened to students, parents and teachers across the Boise School District, and now I’m ready to bring those perspectives and that experience to the school board. ...
He has no problem with the "suicide crisis" among children who have been led to believe they're another sex, though - as long as he can get rid of guns.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Another left-wing groomer.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who would vote for an 18-year-old named Shiva Rajbhandari for the position of school board member?

Apparently, someone did. Enough people to get him elected.

Remember -- even in Boise, you get the government you vote for.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Who would vote for an 18-year-old named Shiva Rajbhandari for the position of school board member?

Apparently, someone did. Enough people to get him elected.

Remember -- even in Boise, you get the government you vote for.

Let this little inconsequential pissant punk rave.

What is more important to me is the law my governor (yes, I live in Idaho) signed--banning transgender medical procedures on minors.

He also signed a law making it a crime to assist a minor seeking an abortion in another state. Idaho now has some of the most restrictive abortion law(s) in the country.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let this little inconsequential pissant punk rave.

What is more important to me is the law my governor (yes, I live in Idaho) signed--banning transgender medical procedures on minors.

He also signed a law making it a crime to assist a minor seeking an abortion in another state. Idaho now has some of the most restrictive abortion law(s) in the country.
Can't y'all petition School Board members to recall?
(happening in one school district in the county where I live--the whole 7 member board is up for recall).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Can't y'all petition School Board members to recall?
(happening in one school district in the county where I live--the whole 7 member board is up for recall).

Yes, we can. I'll keep an eye on this to see if there is any lashback.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley