Author Topic: O'Keefe Captures NY DA on Hidden Camera Outside Trump Hearing Complaining About Constitution  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
O'Keefe Captures NY DA on Hidden Camera Outside Trump Hearing Complaining About Constitution
Mike Landry, The Western Journal   
Published April 5, 2023 at 3:55pm

James O’Keefe is at it again.

He wandered among journalists on the scene for Tuesday’s New York City arraignment of Donald Trump and talked with them about how they feel about the former president.

No surprise — they don’t like him.

Among people O’Keefe encountered was Sylvia Wertheimer, a lawyer in the office of New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

O’Keefe discussed with her Bragg’s decision to indict Trump. “I was surprised to hear that there’s nothing in the Constitution that prevents anybody who’s even been convicted of a felony for running for president,” she said.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/okeefe-captures-ny-da-hidden-camera-outside-trump-hearing-complaining-constitution
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson