Author Topic: Russia: New Cold War is Over, We Are Now in ‘Hot Conflict With the United States’  (Read 457 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russia: New Cold War is Over, We Are Now in ‘Hot Conflict With the United States’

Oliver JJ Lane 6 Apr 2023

The United States is “playing with fire” and engaged in a hot “hybrid war” with Russia, having already graduated from the Cold War stage, a Russian government minister has claimed, incredibly even going so far as to blame the U.S. for rising nuclear tensions.

The new Cold War is already over, a Kremlin spokesman has said, apparently looking past Russia’s own role in invading Ukraine and accusing the United States of “playing with fire” by pushing the world towards nuclear war that he insists Russians wish to avoid.

The comments come just hours after Russia announced it had deployed nuclear-capable missiles to the borders of NATO in Belarus, and refitted Belarussian jets with the equipment to carry and drop nuclear bombs. Moscow made a tacit accusation that the United States was to blame for this, saying Russia was doing no more than America already did, in stationing nuclear weapons in the territory of European allies.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/06/russia-new-cold-war-is-over-we-are-now-in-hot-conflict-with-the-united-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Uh, no, we're not.  This is no different than the conflict in Afghanistan (i.e., when the Soviets were there) or any of the other proxy wars that went on prior to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Russia is just saying this now because they're getting their collective butts handed to them by Ukraine and they want to bluff the U.S. and the Western allies into dropping their support for Ukraine.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Uh, no, we're not.  This is no different than the conflict in Afghanistan (i.e., when the Soviets were there) or any of the other proxy wars that went on prior to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Russia is just saying this now because they're getting their collective butts handed to them by Ukraine and they want to bluff the U.S. and the Western allies into dropping their support for Ukraine.

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

This war ends the moment that Russia chooses to end their invasion of Ukraine by withdrawing all their troops.  The ball is in your court, Mr. Putin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

This war ends the moment that Russia chooses to end their invasion of Ukraine by withdrawing all their troops.  The ball is in your court, Mr. Putin.

Yup.

Offline kevindavis007

Truth be told, I'm more concerned about China than Russia.  However, given that their entire infrastructure is Tofu-Dreg, I imagine their military is Tofu-Dreg.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

With the tremendous influx of those coming across our borders I believe we will see a war within this country very soon. Any doubts that Russian or Chinese militants are coming in??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

With the tremendous influx of those coming across our borders I believe we will see a war within this country very soon. Any doubts that Russian or Chinese militants are coming in??

There has been an increase in the number of Chinese people trying to cross the border. Who knows how many of them are members of the PLA.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Truth be told, I'm more concerned about China than Russia.

I agree. But China with an expanded and more powerful Russia as an ally is more dangerous than China with a weakened and neutered Russia as an ally.

Weakening Russia weakens China.

Offline kevindavis007

I agree. But China with an expanded and more powerful Russia as an ally is more dangerous than China with a weakened and neutered Russia as an ally.

Weakening Russia weakens China.

:amen: