Author Topic: Swiss Politician Calls On Making Climate Denial A “Criminal Offence”…Obstructs “Effective Measures”!  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Swiss Politician Calls On Making Climate Denial A “Criminal Offence”…Obstructs “Effective Measures”!
By P Gosselin on 2. April 2023

Alarmed Swiss green politician: Challenging  alarmist climate change claims and questioning the urgency to act drastically should be made a crime…

Saying “Climate change is mostly natural,” could be a criminal offence, if Swiss politician Valentine Python gets her way. Image: Swiss Parliament site.

Climate change for some has turned into a real doomsday cult, where a small group of people has excessive control over its members and require unwavering devotion. The climate cult members are in fact so brainwashed that they are convinced it’s the Gospel Truth and that disagreement is heresy of dangerous criminals. So it’s not surprising some climate cult members are calling for a Catholic Church model Climate Inquisition to root out and punish the heresy.

Marcel Odermatt of Switzerland’s online WELTWOCHE reports on how one Swiss Green politician wants to make “climate-sceptic statements”, i.e. free speech, a criminal offence.

Green National Councillor Valentine Python, 47, is calling for “climate denial” to be declared a crime.

Ms. Python believes statements casting doubt on man’s dominance over the global climate hinders efforts to educate children on the dangers of climate change, and so obstruct adopting “effective measures”.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/04/02/swiss-politician-calls-on-making-climate-denial-a-criminal-offence-obstructs-effective-measures/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Coming soon to an America near you courtesy of liberals everywhere! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn