Author Topic: The Fanatical Arrogance Of The Climate Change Faith  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Fanatical Arrogance Of The Climate Change Faith
« on: April 05, 2023, 10:55:31 am »
WRITTEN BY ANDREA WIDBURG ON APR 4, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Fanatical Arrogance Of The Climate Change Faith

The climate change faith is one of the most arrogant ideas humans have ever invented. It assumes that our actions control the Earth’s powerful and complex systems and posits that we can counter any damage we do with varying types of human sacrifice.

Footage of just one of the tornadoes that devasted the Midwest and South should put the lie to this kind of arrogance. [emphasis, links added]

According to leftists, every weather phenomenon that they dislike is the fault of human beings. Whether it’s too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, too windy, or too still, it’s because of human activity.

And as far as they’re concerned, the only way to fix the problem is to rid the Earth of these too-powerful humans.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-fanatical-arrogance-of-the-climate-change-faith/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Fanatical Arrogance Of The Climate Change Faith
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 09:52:40 pm »
Title and presumption:
"The Fanatical Arrogance Of The Climate Change Faith..."

The people at the top of the climate change pyramid don't HAVE any "faith".
At least, not in "climate change".

They are all interested in something else.
Some OTHER kind of "change"...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: The Fanatical Arrogance Of The Climate Change Faith
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 10:29:14 pm »
The Trojan Horse was perfected millennia ago, the death cult Environuts are simply recycling it. There's not a squib of science behind the whole theory, it's just a hammer to enact a long desired world dictatorship.
The Republic is lost.