Author Topic: Travis Tritt boycotts Anheuser-Busch after Bud Light teams up with Dylan Mulvaney  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
First...$1 Trillion is a thousand BILLION

A $1.7 Trillion dollar stimulus without an audit record of who got what...when...where??

How difficult is it to 'BRIBE' a Board of Directors of [fill-in-the-blank] of Nike and Anhauser-Busch with a few billion to look the other way while their creative marketing department is given the task to insert transsexuals into the advertising campaigns in a coordinated 'attack' on the public?

Only one reason I can think of today... Michelle Obama is running for President. :bolt:
You may well be right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

According to Google, sales are down 80%...

That's gonna leave a mark.

Meanwhile, Milwaukee's Best Light sales are up:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

John Rich, country singer, was on Tucker Carlson's show last night. He said sales of Bud Light at his bar have plummeted, and it used to be his biggest seller.

Online roamer_1

John Rich, country singer, was on Tucker Carlson's show last night. He said sales of Bud Light at his bar have plummeted, and it used to be his biggest seller.

Tolja.

Bud says they don't want rednecks.
Rednecks say, "alright..."

Bud don't even know what they did.
But they will.

Offline mountaineer

Apparently, this guy is with a Bud distributor. The boycott of Bud Light is hurting him financially. Sorry about that, fella, it's not your fault.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1645888847518089218