Author Topic: President of largest teacher union declares racial, social justice a 'pillar' of educators' efforts  (Read 299 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

President of largest teacher union declares racial, social justice a 'pillar' of educators' efforts
Story by Joshua Nelson • Tuesday

The president of the largest teacher union in the country said on a panel last week that racial and social justice are a "pillar" of the union's efforts.

"Here we are. In the aftermath of Jan 6. Here we are. Looking at rights being taken away from union members, educators, workers, students. The right to learn; the freedom to teach. Right here in our country–in Florida and Texas" Becky Pringle, the president of the National Education Association said at the "Summit for Democracy" event on March 28th.

The summit was co-hosted by the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of State, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/president-of-largest-teacher-union-declares-racial-social-justice-a-pillar-of-educators-efforts/ar-AA19tJw0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=34054f423ea3430194a876f579cb13db&ei=86
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So are creating thoughtless government zombies through indoctrination, teaching lies about global warming, teaching hatred for America, making parents irrelevant, teaching fake history, and destroying national unity. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

So are creating thoughtless government zombies through indoctrination, teaching lies about global warming, teaching hatred for America, making parents irrelevant, teaching fake history, and destroying national unity.
That's thoughtless government zombies who cannot read, write, nor do simple math, mind you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The States have total control to stop this if they wish.
The Republic is lost.