Author Topic: Elon Musk mocks Democrats, warns against biased justice system after Trump arrest  (Read 266 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Liz Lawrence 4/5/2023

After former-President Donald Trump was placed under arrest on Tuesday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk mocked Democrats and warned that authorities should pursue Democrats and Republicans with “equal vigor” or the American public will lose trust in the justice system.

In the aftermath of the historic arrest, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) tweeted, “I believe that Donald Trump will have a fair trial that follows the facts and the law. There’s no place in our justice system for any outside influence or intimidation in the legal process. As the trial proceeds, protest is an American right, but all protests must be peaceful.”

Musk responded to the top Democrat, writing, “To avoid losing the trust of the American public, it is important that our justice system pursue Democrats and Republicans with equal vigor.”

Chuck Schumer
·
Apr 4, 2023
@SenSchumer
·
Follow
I believe that Donald Trump will have a fair trial that follows the facts and the law. There’s no place in our justice system for any outside influence or intimidation in the legal process. As the trial proceeds, protest is an American right, but all protests must be peaceful.

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
Follow
To avoid losing the trust of the American public, it is important that our justice system pursue Democrats and Republicans with equal vigor.

Whichever party most puts justice before nepotism is the one that deserves trust.

Musk later shared a meme joking that the Democrat Party would travel back in time to 1980 and kill Trump if they had a time machine.

The meme features a photo of Donald Trump in 1980 and states, “Why do time travelers keep trying to kill me? I’m just a realtor!”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/elon-musk-mocks-democrats-warns-against-biased-justice-system-after-trump-arrest/