Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. files paperwork to run for president as a Democrat  (Read 618 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. files paperwork to run for president as a Democrat
Rashard Rose, Eric Bradner, David Wright
~2 minutes

CNN  —

Environmental lawyer and anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in 2024 as a Democrat.

The filing was confirmed Wednesday by his campaign treasurer, John E. Sullivan.

The 69-year-old is the son of former New York senator, US attorney general and assassinated 1968 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy.

In March, Kennedy tweeted that he was considering a run.

“If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race,” he said. “If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms. Together we can restore America’s democracy.”

His tweet pointed supporters to his website.

“Let Bobby know you want to see his leadership in the White House,” the site says while asking for donations.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1634314581878222849

This is a breaking story and will be updated.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/05/politics/robert-kennedy-president-democratic-nomination/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Assassinated Man Walking?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

NY Post
RFK Jr. will challenge Biden for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination
By Victor Nava   
April 5, 2023 7:50pm

Prominent anti-vaccine activist and environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday to officially launch his 2024 presidential campaign.

Kennedy Jr. filed to challenge President Biden next year as a Democrat, joining self-help guru Marianne Williamson as the only other declared major candidate in the party in the White House race.

The 69-year-old is the son of former US attorney general, senator, and 1968 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy – who was shot and killed by Sirhan Sirhan on the campaign trail.  ...

Last year, Kennedy Jr. found himself under even more fire after he told attendees at an anti-vaxx rally at the National Mall in Washington, DC, that it was easier for Anne Frank to hide from Nazis than it is for Americans to escape vaccine mandates.  ... During the same rally, he also spread conspiracy theories about 5G and digital currencies.

“They’re putting in 5G to harvest our data and control our behavior. Digital currency that will allow them to punish us from a distance and cut off our food supply,” he argued.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wow, a man whose family become wealthy on corruption is going to fight corruption? Why do I have trouble believing that, hey Jr. remember when Papa Joe bought that presidency Johnny? No corruption there! I guess your lucky that Cruz's dad is dead.

Offline mountaineer

Wow, a man whose family become wealthy on corruption is going to fight corruption? Why do I have trouble believing that, hey Jr. remember when Papa Joe bought that presidency Johnny? No corruption there! I guess your lucky that Cruz's dad is dead.
I'm no RFK Jr fan, but how many generations does it take to be declared innocent of your ancestors' sins?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm no RFK Jr fan, but how many generations does it take to be declared innocent of your ancestors' sins?

Totally agree.  Nobody bears responsibility for anyone's sins but their own.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
My views of vaccines, specifically the Covid 19 vaccines, align far closer with Kennedy’s views than DJT’s.
Not saying that I’d ever vote for him, but there’s that.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

I hope he is successful in defeating Brandon and Cackles.

Of course there is concern for his safety, but hopefully the hatred for the Kennedy family has dissipated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

My views of vaccines, specifically the Covid 19 vaccines, align far closer with Kennedy’s views than DJT’s.
Not saying that I’d ever vote for him, but there’s that.
Ditto. There are many more issues to consider, but I have no problem with RFKJr's vax position.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well he is White so....

Offline libertybele

Well he is White so....

He needs to find a level headed Black female running mate; I don't know if such a female liberal exists.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

RFK, Jr, is as crazy as a Fruit Loop.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

RFK, Jr, is as crazy as a Fruit Loop.

Such as .....?????   I have not heard anything about him until now.  Most DEMS are liberal mental midgets.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 05:55:31 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

RFK Jr. to Run for President as a Democrat, Blasts 'Censorship Liberalism' and 'Neo-Con Project' in Ukraine

...............In some of his recent tweets, Kennedy has said the following,

-- "The Ukraine war is the final collapse of the Neocon's short-lived 'American Century.' The Neocon projects in Iraq and Ukraine have cost $8.1 trillion, hollowed out our middle class, made a laughingstock of U.S. military power and moral authority, pushed China and Russia into an invincible alliance, destroyed the dollar as the global currency, cost millions of lives and done nothing to advance democracy or win friendships or influence."

-- "The Fed just announced it will introduce its 'FedNow' Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) in July. CBDCs grease the slippery slope to financial slavery and political tyranny. While cash transactions are anonymous, a #CBDC will allow the government to surveil all our private financial affairs................

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/rfk-jr-run-president-democrat-blasts-censorship-liberalism-and

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They Are Scared: Watch What Jake Tapper Says About RFK, Jr Now Running for President
Nick Arama

The liberal media seems to have a fit whenever anyone tries to go against the narrative they are pushing.

It appears that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. — who is decidedly not with the narrative they are pushing — is now sparking one of those fits. As we reported, he just filed paperwork that he was going to run for the Democratic nomination for president.

RFK, Jr. is a Kennedy, but he’s infuriated some in the mainstream left because of his positions against vaccines, in particular the COVID vaccine. He’s also attacked former NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who they hold as a God, even blasting him a book.

As we reported, here’s what the AP said about him:

His push against the COVID-19 vaccine has linked him at times with anti-democratic figures and groups. Kennedy has appeared at events pushing the lie that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and with people who cheered or downplayed the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Oh, my, “anti-democratic.” You know, I’m inclined to think it’s “anti-democratic” for the government to try to censor people’s free speech. But that’s exactly what the Twitter Files revealed that the government tried to do to Kennedy, by flagging him to the Twitter police.

As I reported, he even commented on the bombshell story from an insider about alleged CIA involvement in the death of his uncle. RFK, Jr’s response? “The most courageous newscast in 60 year,” Kennedy said. “The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d’état from which are democracy has never recovered.”

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04/06/they-are-scared-watch-what-jake-tapper-says-about-rfk-jr-now-running-for-president-n727318
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Him challenging Brandon and going a bit against the grain will make things interesting. It's terrible to think this way, but the DEMS will have no qualms about seeing to it that he drops out.  :whistle:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Him challenging Brandon and going a bit against the grain will make things interesting. It's terrible to think this way, but the DEMS will have no qualms about seeing to it that he drops out.  :whistle:

I can't wait to see them debate... :silly:
Support the USO