Author Topic: Federal Records Expose Judge Presiding Over Trump Case: He's a Biden Donor, and Worse  (Read 180 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Federal Records Expose Judge Presiding Over Trump Case: He's a Biden Donor, and Worse
Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal   By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
Published April 4, 2023 at 3:55pm

The judge presiding over former President Donald Trump’s felony case in New York donated to the Democratic Party three times in the months leading up to the 2020 presidential election, according to ton Federal Election Commission records.

Judge Juan Merchan was assigned to handle Trump’s case after he was indicted by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office last week.

It was revealed on Tuesday after the former president’s arrest he was charged with 34 felonies related to “hush money” payments to former adult film star Stormy Daniels.

Trump has denied Daniels’ claims the two had an affair in 2006. He pleaded not guilty to all charges in court Tuesday afternoon.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/federal-records-expose-judge-presiding-trump-case-biden-donor-worse
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

This is the one that I think most shows potential bias:

Also on that date, a third donation from Merchan for $10 and was “EARMARKED FOR STOP REPUBLICANS.”