Author Topic: Kasich: Trump Will Never Be President — ‘Normal,’ Traditional Republicans Won’t Vote for Him  (Read 5245 times)

Offline roamer_1

That "degree" is when people start clamoring for "more of the same causin weeze needs a moderate candidate!"

*I* do NOT want a "moderate candidate that will appeal to moderates. I want a freaking bomb-thrower that will shake things up and encourage people to vote most of those career political bastards out of office.

Vote for "More of the same",and you will GET "More of the same".

That ain't what I said, @sneakypete

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

He's polite,not rude,and he will be happy to tell you ALL the lies you want to hear.

Yeah, alright... But he's big government, which means he is far more tolerable to you than he is to me.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

You are the one that gets all pissy about Trum,bubba.

It’s you that keeps bringing up Jeb and claiming folks here want him as the candidate.

But your boy is tied closer to Jeb than anyone here

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It’s you that keeps bringing up Jeb and claiming folks here want him as the candidate.

Jeb being a former Florida governor himself with a rolodex of $$$ names and the Bush family brand...of course Ron DeSantis is going to get cozy about this time.     wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Jeb being a former Florida governor himself with a rolodex of $$$ names and the Bush family brand...of course Ron DeSantis is going to get cozy about this time.     wink777

Where's the proof that DeSantis and Jeb! or the Bush family are cozy??

DeSantis is a conservative - Jeb! was part of a dynasty where actions of his great grandpappy and grandpappy were questionable. Bush Sr., drafted NAFTA, 'W' 2nd term was a liberal disaster.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

I personally don’t believe Trump aligning himself with a Jeb Bush campaign manager is that big of a deal

But you guys make a big deal out of everyone else’s associates. Maybe you don’t. But a few of your comrades do.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

I personally don’t believe Trump aligning himself with a Jeb Bush campaign manager is that big of a deal

But you guys make a big deal out of everyone else’s associates. Maybe you don’t. But a few of your comrades do.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You wish.

Rude Orange Man scares the hell out of you,and those like you who value decorum above all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!