Author Topic: Levin: Democrats Seek to Overwhelm, Imprison Trump and Choose the 2024 GOP Nominee  (Read 1444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Levin: Democrats Seek to Overwhelm, Imprison Trump and Choose the 2024 GOP Nominee

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
President Silver Alert said as much over the weekend.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I agree it is tyrannical. I also agree the intention is to choose the GOP nominee. But the Democrat track record is to BACK Trump nominees in the primaries, and it worked quite well in 2022. So they are going with that playbook here, making Trump a martyr and basically assuring he will be the nominee in 2024. It is pretty obvious this is the strategy, since they do nothing but attack "MAGA Republicans" at every turn, trying to put a wedge in the GOP.

If they were trying to imprison Trump and get him off the playing board, they would have indicted him before now.  Indicting him now keeps everything alive before the election, since there will be motions and appeals ad nauseum, and Trump will not be tried until after the 2024 election, if at all. I think it is pretty likely these charges will be thrown out by a federal appeals court eventually. 

This could backfire on them, or maybe it won't. But I have no doubt they want Trump to be the GOP nominee because running against him is by far the best strategy they have.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I agree it is tyrannical. I also agree the intention is to choose the GOP nominee. But the Democrat track record is to BACK Trump nominees in the primaries, and it worked quite well in 2022. So they are going with that playbook here, making Trump a martyr and basically assuring he will be the nominee in 2024. It is pretty obvious this is the strategy, since they do nothing but attack "MAGA Republicans" at every turn, trying to put a wedge in the GOP.

If they were trying to imprison Trump and get him off the playing board, they would have indicted him before now.  Indicting him now keeps everything alive before the election, since there will be motions and appeals ad nauseum, and Trump will not be tried until after the 2024 election, if at all. I think it is pretty likely these charges will be thrown out by a federal appeals court eventually. 

This could backfire on them, or maybe it won't. But I have no doubt they want Trump to be the GOP nominee because running against him is by far the best strategy they have.

I think that is certainly true for some Democrats, but not for all of them.  There are plenty who just believe he is a horrible guy who should be in prison, and believe this is the only way to stop him.  And there are others who worry that this will just strengthen him and make it more likely that he wins not just the nomination, but the general election.

They're not really any more united in terms of the best strategy than we are.

Online kevindavis007

I think that is certainly true for some Democrats, but not for all of them.  There are plenty who just believe he is a horrible guy who should be in prison, and believe this is the only way to stop him.  And there are others who worry that this will just strengthen him and make it more likely that he wins not just the nomination, but the general election.

Let me put it bluntly:

1. The Dems want Trump to be the nominee.
2. People like Levin need Trump to be the nominee (unless he flip-flops again) for his usual daily dose of bitch and moan.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

Let me put it bluntly:

1. The Dems want Trump to be the nominee.
2. People like Levin need Trump to be the nominee (unless he flip-flops again) for his usual daily dose of bitch and moan.

those whom  The Donny Has Hypnotized are In No ah,,,,,"SPACE" to understand that hes not being persecuted anymore that Charles Manson Was Persecuted...

as for levin...somebody must  have slipped him a psychedlic or two..

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 11:51:49 pm by MeshugeMikey »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

I think we can be pretty sure this indictment was pushed signed off on at the highest levels of the party.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think we can be pretty sure this indictment was pushed signed off on at the highest levels of the party.

Both of them.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The democrats cannot even risk another Trump presidency @massadvj   They want Trump ---- and his supporters ---- gone.

"FLASHBACK — 11/9/22: Joe Biden when asked about Donald Trump running again:" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alx/status/1642539023720669186

Online kevindavis007

The democrats cannot even risk another Trump presidency @massadvj   They want Trump ---- and his supporters ---- gone.

"FLASHBACK — 11/9/22: Joe Biden when asked about Donald Trump running again:" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alx/status/1642539023720669186

No, they want Trump to be the nominee so they have a bigger chance of winning. If MAGA was truly in the majority, Kari Flake would have been Gov, Oz would have been Senator, Walker would have been Senator, Masters would have been Senator, and the GOP would have a super majority in the house!

Sorry no more old farts in the White House!

Offline LMAO

No, they want Trump to be the nominee so they have a bigger chance of winning. If MAGA was truly in the majority, Kari Flake would have been Gov, Oz would have been Senator, Walker would have been Senator, Masters would have been Senator, and the GOP would have a super majority in the house!

Sorry no more old farts in the White House!

They have a tried and true strategy that works. “MAGA Republicans” seems like a weak strategy but it does work with voters. And MAGAs seem to think enthusiasm in a primary overflows into a general election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online kevindavis007

They have a tried and true strategy that works. “MAGA Republicans” seems like a weak strategy but it does work with voters. And MAGAs seem to think enthusiasm in a primary overflows into a general election

It works in the primary, but not in the General.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wish I knew all of the very specific minute details that made Levin and Limbaugh jump on the Trump train in '16.

Considering his abhorant performance on the debt issue, and my guess he never was serious about reducing it.  It just doesn't make any sense.  And we are really paying for it now. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

If he tells the trumpers anything they don't want to hear, they will migrate to another screaming head.  The country may go to pot, but he will have his eldercare ad money.  All of the television and radio hosts are similar in that respect.  Dominion has pulled the curtain on Fox News.  Their viewers should read the documents, but I doubt many of them will.

Online kevindavis007

If he tells the trumpers anything they don't want to hear, they will migrate to another screaming head.  The country may go to pot, but he will have his eldercare ad money.  All of the television and radio hosts are similar in that respect.  Dominion has pulled the curtain on Fox News.  Their viewers should read the documents, but I doubt many of them will.

That is true. As far as Dominion, Fox News has lost a lot of credibility imho.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That is true. As far as Dominion, Fox News has lost a lot of credibility imho.

Add Tucker Carlson's wimping out with J6 footage to that list too.  The Swamp is beyond powerful.  It is omnipotent and opressive as it controls every aspect of how information is disseminated. 

That may have been our last chance to expose the corruption to the level we want and need.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

GOP is party of Trump ... for now.

The GOP does not have a deep bench of nationally viable conservative candidates.

GOP grassroots need to envision what they want the post-Trump GOP to be.

Does GOP want to better resemble the Party of Lincoln, Party of Theodore Roosevelt, Party of Eisenhower, Party of Goldwater, Party of Reagan, Party of Bush '41, Party of Bush '43, Party of Adam Smith capitalism, or a conservative gumbo mix?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Does GOP want to better resemble the Party of Lincoln, Party of Theodore Roosevelt, Party of Eisenhower, Party of Goldwater, Party of Reagan, Party of Bush '41, Party of Bush '43, Party of Adam Smith capitalism, or a conservative gumbo mix?

If they let me control the strings, it would be a 4 way blend of this:

* Coolidge- Economic wisdom, and fiscal restraint. 
* WFB- Idelogical purity and principles at core. 
* Goldwater- Doggedness and fight when facing down a mob and unpopular but countered thought.  Goldwater was the Anti-RINO
* Reagan- Warmth and Strength while inspiring the masses.  While still conveying and adhering to conservative principles.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
I wish I knew all of the very specific minute details that made Levin and Limbaugh jump on the Trump train in '16.

Considering his abhorant performance on the debt issue, and my guess he never was serious about reducing it.  It just doesn't make any sense.  And we are really paying for it now.

for those who thought that was a spine they saw in donna twump  it was a STICK....ahem..

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Add Tucker Carlson's wimping out with J6 footage to that list too.  The Swamp is beyond powerful.  It is omnipotent and opressive as it controls every aspect of how information is disseminated. 

That may have been our last chance to expose the corruption to the level we want and need.
SADLY .......so many forget that the domnion CLAIM came out of  The TRUMP MOB

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sorry, Mikey.
Had enough of you.
You're on the ignore list.
Have a nice day.

Online corbe

courrupt media been a given for deecades....tirmp hasnt done dog spit to expose it becasue HE IS IT

TED cRUZES DAD HELPED KILL JFK RING A BELL????

That's more than probable on both account's  @MeshugeMikey Ted's Dad could have been a low grade operable of the CIA.  He could have been involved with the 'Free Cuba Movement' in Florida and Nawlins like Oswald was, at the time, he was in that area.
   But we know Tucker's Dad was CIA and they do try to keep it in the Family.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

I think that a lot of Democrats want Trump to be the GOP nominee, thinking that he will be the easiest Republican to beat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IF this was supposed to be a secret,it was the worse-kept secret in the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!