Author Topic: ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES LEFT ABANDONED AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES LEFT ABANDONED AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER
« on: April 03, 2023, 04:10:50 pm »
ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES LEFT ABANDONED AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER

Among all the other untold number of problems the U.S. faces at the hands of communists/globalists, let us not forget the raving southern border crisis the nation is facing.
recommended by

On Wednesday, dozens of babies and small children were being thrown over the Rio Grande river that separates the U.S. from Mexico in El Paso, Texas, as more than 1,000 illegal aliens stormed the border the same day.

According to the New York Post:
Illegal alien parents were caught throwing their children over the border after false rumors spread on social media that they would be allowed entry into the U.S. if they surrendered themselves to immigration agents.

The large crowds stormed the border near a gate in the border wall, hoping they could seek asylum if they surrendered to the Border Patrol.

Border agents, however, said:
The illegal aliens were given misinformation and that the agency is still enforcing Title 42. This means migrants are automatically expelled from the U.S. and returned to Mexico.

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz said:

https://defconnews.com/2023/04/03/illegal-alien-babies-left-abandoned-at-the-southern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES LEFT ABANDONED AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 05:44:14 pm »
From the article "dozens of babies and small children were being thrown over the Rio Grande river" ?

Were they using kidapults???

Now I've got flashbacks of the WKRP Turkey Drop in my head. "The turkeys are hitting the ground like bags of wet cement".
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 06:18:35 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley