Author Topic: It All Began With the Pill  (Read 652 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It All Began With the Pill
« on: April 02, 2023, 01:39:44 pm »
April 2, 2023
It All Began With the Pill
By Sha'i ben-Tekoa

If the Nobel Prize Committee had the category of Most Influential Invention of the Last Century, one candidate might be the Pill, the contraceptive that came into widespread use in the 1960s and triggered a chain reaction of one tectonic, societal earthquake after another. I was a college student at the time and watched it happen.

If you want to know the origin of today’s sexual madness—”What’s your pronoun?” “Men can get pregnant.” Little boys get castrated; pubescent girls undergo double mastectomies, and drag queens entertain American kindergarten kids.—it all began with the Pill that re-configured the relationship between men and women as never before since the Garden of Eden.

The Pill’s advent ignited a tsunami of fornication, a.k.a. premarital sex and adultery, that led to a further tsunami of millions of couples divorcing, the invention of no-fault divorce, millions of tears, and millions of broken families.

The Pill produced “Women’s Lib” and women like Hillary “Lady Macbeth” Clinton, who sneered at motherhood and wanted a “career” just like a man.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/it_all_began_with_the_pill.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: It All Began With the Pill
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 11:06:16 pm »
A Fishrrman "Totally off-the-wall, way-out" prediction:
If the white race is to survive, at some point in the future its leaders will ban both abortions and the use of contraceptives (by whites).

Otherwise... goodbye Caucasians.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 01:48:30 am »
A Fishrrman "Totally off-the-wall, way-out" prediction:
If the white race is to survive, at some point in the future its leaders will ban both abortions and the use of contraceptives (by whites).

Otherwise... goodbye Caucasians.
It'll take more than that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 06:18:47 pm »
The regression of America began in the sixties with the dawn of women’s lib.
 Women were taught that they were as oppressed as any minority and told that men were their enemies.
Liberal, white (frequently lesbian) females were the dominant force and the worst transgressors as far as dividing the sexes. These same white females strongly promoted every anti-American social trend in the last half century and more.
Now even country music isn’t safe from their mischief regarding the drag show put on at the CMT awards show last night.
The liberal, white female is the worst menace in America on strength of numbers and the biggest threat to America continuing being a great country.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 06:25:12 pm »
It all began when political conservatives chose talking over strategy and action.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 06:37:12 pm »
It all began when political conservatives chose talking over strategy and action.
and when was that?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 10:30:43 pm »
 Women were taught that they were as oppressed as any minority and told that men were their enemies.
Liberal, white (frequently lesbian) females were the dominant force and the worst transgressors as far as dividing the sexes. These same white females strongly promoted every anti-American social trend in the last half century and more.
Now even country music isn’t safe from their mischief regarding the drag show put on at the CMT awards show last night.
The liberal, white female is the worst menace in America on strength of numbers and the biggest threat to America continuing being a great country.
They control the wombs, and now they'll lead to our demise.

I have developed a massive resentment toward what they have done not only to our society, but to me personally. There are no single women out there who share my values and goals, and it means I'll never marry, never have kids. I don't even know why I bother staying alive.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 04:32:56 am »
Just one more award show I will never watch again.

That sh*t ain't country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 04:49:33 am »