Author Topic: AOC Is Now a Certified Disaster  (Read 299 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AOC Is Now a Certified Disaster
« on: April 02, 2023, 03:51:38 pm »
AOC Is Now a Certified Disaster
Opinion by Brandon Weichert • Yesterday 5:57 PM

AOC Violates Ethics Rules in Spat with Libs of TikTok: Democratic Party Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) of New York has got to have the thinnest skin of any elected leader I’ve seen. An individual who clearly believes that she is the one we’ve been waiting for, AOC tends to run hot whenever someone of even a modest IQ level dares to question her self-exulted brilliance.

Recently, the “honorable” representative from New York took to the House Floor in a shambolic display to call the concerned parents of young Americans who want less Left-wing social engineering in their children’s classrooms and a greater focus on actual academics “fascists.”

AOC Lies

As if that wasn’t enough, AOC clearly defamed the creator of “Libs of TikTok”, Chaya Raichik, when she claimed during a Congressional hearing that Raichik lied in 2022 when she told her Libs of TikTok audience that Boston Children’s Hospital was providing “gender-affirming hysterectomies for young girls.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/aoc-is-now-a-certified-disaster/ar-AA19mvH0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=af981b12795e48479e29fd1938e14df0&ei=21
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: AOC Is Now a Certified Disaster
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 11:11:01 pm »
Doesn't matter what they write about her.

The All Out Communist is a shoo-in to win re-election, probably as long as she wants to stay there.

The only way she'll be voted out is if someone to the left of her primaries her out of running.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 11:14:37 pm »
She was a certified disaster before now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 07:37:12 am »
She was a certified disaster before now
she was DOA at a very early date…..Disaster On Arrival.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 01:15:56 pm »
Of course she is; that won't stop her district from repeatedly re-electing her.