Author Topic: DOJ has more evidence of possible Trump obstruction in classified documents case: Washington Post  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ has more evidence of possible Trump obstruction in classified documents case: Washington Post
Julia Mueller

he Department of Justice and FBI investigators have more evidence of possible obstruction by former President Trump in the probe into classified documents found during the FBI’s search of his Mar-a-Lago estate last summer, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

The Post, citing anonymous sources, reports that investigators now have new evidence that Trump, after receiving a subpoena from the DOJ for the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, personally looked through the materials in an apparent attempt to hold on to some materials.

Trump and his team had returned some documents after receiving the subpoena last spring, but the FBI later executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago that recovered hundreds of documents that were marked as classified and were kept at the Florida resort past Trump’s time in office.

The Presidential Records Act mandates all presidential materials are returned to the National Archives for preservation after the end of a White House tenure.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3930885-doj-has-more-evidence-of-possible-trump-obstruction-in-classified-documents-case-washington-post/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OMG! Deys got him now! He looked through documents in his possession in an effort to determine if some of them were keepers? Hot damn, oh wait this unnamed source didn't accuse Trump of then trying to hide them? Okay just another pissin in the wind contest by leftists.

Hey maybe these liberals can tell me what's going on with the Biden classified documents, or Pence or even better why Obamaramading dong can refuse to cooperate and nobody gives a damn? There are things I don't like that Trump did/does but this and the bullshit in New York is just persecution not prosecution.

Online LMAO

Hey maybe these liberals can tell me what's going on with the Biden classified documents, or Pence or even better why Obamaramading dong can refuse to cooperate and nobody gives a damn? There are things I don't like that Trump did/does but this and the bullshit in New York is just persecution not prosecution.

Haven’t you heard? No one is above the law
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Haven’t you heard? No one is above the law
Yup, but slime always seems to ooze around it.