Author Topic: DAVID BLACKMON: Biden’s Energy Secretary Casually Reveals That She Wants To Control Our Decisions  (Read 96 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DAVID BLACKMON: Biden’s Energy Secretary Casually Reveals That She Wants To Control Our Decisions
OPINIONPress Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Holds Daily White House Briefing
Alex Wong/Getty Images

DAVID BLACKMON IS AN ENERGY WRITER AND CONSULTANT BASED IN TEXAS. HE SPENT 40 YEARS IN THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS, WHERE HE SPECIALIZED IN PUBLIC POLICY AND COMMUNICATIONS.
April 01, 2023
11:50 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

In the Apple TV comedy series “Loot,” Maya Rudolph stars as a recently divorced billionaire having a life crisis as she tries to decide how she wants the rest of her life to play out. In a dramatic scene in Episode 10, Rudolph suffers a public humiliation while demonstrating a water-purification system she has helped to develop during a conference attended by fellow global elite billionaires.

The scene is a thinly-veiled reference to the annual World Economic Forum gatherings in Davos, Switzerland. (RELATED: DAVID BLACKMON: Biden’s Energy Secretary Shows Yet Again That Her Head Is In The Clouds)

As she attempts to recover from the public humiliation when the system fails to function during a demonstration for the attendees, she comes to the realization that she and her fellow billionaires are the worst class of people to be telling the world’s masses how to live their lives. The scene in which she admits this reality is one of the highlights of the show’s first season.

I was delighted by the scene, given that one of the overarching themes of my writing about energy over the last several years has been the undeniable fact that we have the worst possible class of people — globalist political elites in the western world — making far-reaching energy decisions on behalf of the rest of us.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/01/opinion-bidens-energy-secretary-casually-reveals-that-she-wants-to-control-our-decisions-david-blackmon/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson