Author Topic: California vs. Affordable Gasoline (Senate Bill No. 2, March 28, 2023)  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California vs. Affordable Gasoline (Senate Bill No. 2, March 28, 2023)
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- April 3, 2023

“We are fast approaching the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission.” (Ayn Rand)

“What the bill is really about is giving more artificial advantage to electric vehicles over the internal combustion engine. Higher the prices, the better, while deflecting the blame to Big Oil.”

When it comes to energy, the California government has termite aspirations. Having wounded its electricity grid with centrally planned wind and solar reliance, the state is legislating vile-and-spite toward the mainstays of the transportation sector: gasoline and diesel.

https://www.masterresource.org/price-gouging-law/california-price-gouging-bill-2023/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Forget it, Jake -- it's California.

No longer part of traditional America.
I wish they'd vote to secede...