Author Topic: Today's Toons 4/3/23  (Read 4344 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 4/3/23
« on: April 03, 2023, 10:05:55 am »
Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Trump to be indicted Tuesday at 2 pm. Democrats have been asked to drink responsibly.

I can't believe it's Trump Indictment Season already. I still have my Financial Collapse decorations up.

Baby Boomers had Gender Studies when we were in grade school. It was called Playboy Magazine.

The Silicon Valley Bank’s failure was blamed on the combination of higher interest rates and the bank’s woke business practices. Yesterday in Beverly Hills I got out of a traffic ticket by pretending that I’m woke. The cop asked me why I ran through a red light and I told him it’s 2023, I don’t see color.

The San Francisco City Council will vote on a measure giving every black in the city five million dollars for reparations, no business taxes and a house for one dollar. If this passes, all I can say is this. If you’ve never seen my Al Jolson impression, have I got a song for you, San Francisco!

Business Insider asked Monday why the FBI isn’t done looking into Jeffrey Epstein’s death. The security cameras malfunctioned and he was alone because his cellmate transferred the night before. Journal Psychiatry reported that people who have dirt on the Clintons run a 900% greater risk of suicide.

President Biden said a Ukrainian group blew up Russia’s gas pipeline to Europe. Yes, Ukrainian frogmen, famously able to find an undersea pipe in a freezing Danish sea and set if off with C-4. We swear James Bond and Jack Ryan just happened to be in Denmark for a poker tournament that evening.

If America's Founders were alive today they'd be on the FBI Watch List.

China is re-training its battlefield infantry to shout the wrong pronouns at US soldiers.

Hunter Biden sued the laptop repairman for ruining his reputation by releasing his laptop, which showed him drunk, doing cocaine and having sex with hookers. I'd advise Hunter, if you want to create a good reputation, do what I'm doing. Slowly and surely outlive everyone who knew what an idiot you were.

Putin indicted by World Court for abducting children and now Zelensky wanted for scamming an elderly man out of $100 billion.

Mexico's President Lopez Labrador launched ads saying migrants are not responsible for the U.S. Fentanyl epidemic, the fault lies with American parents for not hugging their kids. Here in Los Angeles, I've learned I can make a joke about anything except illegal aliens. That's crossing the border.

The San Francisco City Council endorsed a proposal from the Slavery Reparations Board to give every black five million dollars for humanitarian reasons. There may be a business motive as well. It's the only way we can solve the U-Haul trailer shortage caused by everyone leaving California.

President Biden signed the Covid Origins Bill into law after it passed unanimously in the House and Senate. I felt pretty stupid after last week's revelations that natural immunity worked just as well as the vaccine and that masks didn't matter. We didn't follow the science we followed the television.

New York Democratic District Attorney Alvin Bragg denied his prosecution of Trump is politically motivated. However no legal expert thinks he has a criminal case. The district attorney is so easy on street criminals that Trump thought about killing someone to get Bragg to drop all charges.

The New York Times published another scary climate change warning Wednesday saying that the earth is speeding toward catastrophe if we don't act fast. It's a partisan article of faith. Democrats keep saying that the sky is falling when the only thing falling is Joe Biden on the steps of Air Force One.

Vets report dog flu breaking out in the US. Great, my neighbor just showed me his dog, a new breed from China. It's a Wuhan Lab.

Tik Tok CEO Shouzi Chew was slammed by both Democrats and Republicans in House hearings last week. Congress was investigating if Tik Tok is being used by China to spy on Americans. The CEO didn't help his case by addressing the House Committee Members by their mother's maiden name.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Today's Toons 4/3/23
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 10:47:08 am »
Thanks, Pookie!
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 12:57:01 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 02:50:20 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 05:02:04 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, debrawiest!

Online pookie18

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 05:02:24 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Online pookie18

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 05:02:51 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, as always, Verga!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 07:50:18 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 10:49:24 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 01:49:23 am »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Online pookie18

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 10:40:11 am »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, Jimino!