Author Topic: Transgender 'Woman' Dylan Mulvaney Is Now the Face of Bud Light Because These Corporations Hate You  (Read 2297 times)

Online roamer_1

Geldings make the best family horses. Hope he had a sweet girl to love him.

He was a great horse... His name was Surprise and I knew him for less than 10 years... his owner retired and moved off, and I never saw him again.

My mother was already into minis even that far back... So me thinking of quarter-sized Clydes is no real stretch...

And to tie back to the OP... Of course my vision was for a miniature Bud team, carriage and all...

ETA: His name was Surprise because he truly was... I had no idea his mamma was pregnant, and neither did anyone else... Just woke up one morning and looked into the paddock, and there he was...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 04:43:11 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He was a great horse... His name was Surprise and I knew him for less than 10 years... his owner retired and moved off, and I never saw him again.

My mother was already into minis even that far back... So me thinking of quarter-sized Clydes is no real stretch...

And to tie back to the OP... Of course my vision was for a miniature Bud team, carriage and all...

ETA: His name was Surprise because he truly was... I had no idea his mamma was pregnant, and neither did anyone else... Just woke up one morning and looked into the paddock, and there he was...

I’m sure the experience wasn’t quite the same for Surprise’s mama.  :whistle:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bud light: "Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman"

"For decades, we've been putting carbonated backwash in a beer can and pretending it's beer," said Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth. "Who better to represent our brand than a guy throwing on a dress and pretending he's a woman?"

https://babylonbee.com/news/beverage-pretending-to-be-beer-features-man-pretending-to-be-woman
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Bud light: "Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman"

Bud Light is what comes out of you an hour after drinking the good beer

Using a trans to represent their product is fitting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

I’m sure the experience wasn’t quite the same for Surprise’s mama.  :whistle:

True dat. Well, them two are proof that horses have better math than hoomins... because everyone I know says what happened ain't possible. Just the mechanics of it... I coulda sold tickets... Yet here he is.

Can you imagine a jack bred out of something like that? Now THAT would be a mountain jack.  happy77

Online roamer_1

Heathen.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Men are competing against other Men in so called woman's sports.
Eventually, probably soon, there will be only men and the women will be pushed out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Men are competing against other Men in so called woman's sports.
Eventually, probably soon, there will be only men and the women will be pushed out.

Good for him. Highlights the ridiculousness of the entire thing.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Offline Kamaji

Good for him. Highlights the ridiculousness of the entire thing.

:thumbsup:

I believe that was the point.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't drink Bud Light.
I don't drink beer... at all.
I don't drink. Never did.
Never will, not going to start in my mid-70's.

(But I did visit the Busch brewery in Tampa a few times, just to see how beer is made...)

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Transgender 'Woman' Dylan Mulvaney Is Now the Face of Bud Light Because These Corporations Hate You
By Bonchie | 2:00 PM on April 02, 2023

If major corporations hated your guts, what would they be doing differently? The answer is nothing, which leaves an astute observer to conclude that they do, in fact, hate your guts.

The latest example of that comes from Bud Light, which has decided to make a deranged, attention-seeking transgender woman the face of its brand. No, this was not an April Fools joke. It’s real, and Dylan Mulvaney is now a brand ambassador for the popular beer brand.

He released two videos on Saturday showing a commemorative can Bud Light produced to celebrate his “365th day of girlhood.” Mulvaney also plugged March Madness for the brand, no doubt part of his agreement to represent them.

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1642317019231170560

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1642552843944222720

For those who are new to this ridiculous situation, Mulvaney is a delusional gay man who decided to become a “girl” (not a woman) about a year prior to this writing. He has spent the time since promoting himself on social media while proclaiming himself to be a pre-teen girl. That delusion eventually led to lots of plastic surgery in order to give Mulvaney features that more resemble a woman. You can judge for yourself, but I’m of the mind that it was a pretty bad investment.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/02/transgender-woman-dylan-mulvaney-is-now-the-face-of-bud-light-because-these-corporations-hate-you-n725234

Bud Light In The Loafers?? .no they'd never think of that

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline andy58-in-nh

Corporations don't hate you.

But they are petrified of the Woke Mob, and have calculated that in the short term - and the "short term" is all that modern corporations care about - it costs them a lot less money and avoids the dreaded "reputational risk" to comply with their insane demands than it would to fight back against them.

Cowardice in the face of threats and bullying often preserves the bottom line for corporate giants, and thus motivates them to serve something other than their customers.       

At least until the goalposts move again. Which they will. 

What's next? Bud Minor-Attracted Lager?

Support your local brewery and your local businesses. Because they might actually respect and support your values. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

Corporations don't hate you.

But they are petrified of the Woke Mob, and have calculated that in the short term - and the "short term" is all that modern corporations care about - it costs them a lot less money and avoids the dreaded "reputational risk" to comply with their insane demands than it would to fight back against them.

Cowardice in the face of threats and bullying often preserves the bottom line for corporate giants, and thus motivates them to serve something other than their customers.       

At least until the goalposts move again. Which they will. 

What's next? Bud Minor-Attracted Lager?

Support your local brewery and your local businesses. Because they might actually respect and support your values. 

And provide you with much better beer in the bargain. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It is weird that something as traditionally American would do this only days after a "trans" slaughtered Christians in a Christian school.
Wonder if this HE/SHE/IT thing, or some other "trans" group threatened them in some way? "Trans" are proven to be violent and deadly.
Who does a beer commercial with a guy in a bathtub? I'm used to bikinis and pickup trucks in beer commercials. Those days are over, I guess?

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

It is weird that something as traditionally American would do this only days after a "trans" slaughtered Christians in a Christian school.
Wonder if this HE/SHE/IT thing, or some other "trans" group threatened them in some way? "Trans" are proven to be violent and deadly.
Who does a beer commercial with a guy in a bathtub? I'm used to bikinis and pickup trucks in beer commercials. Those days are over, I guess?

I’m sure Dylan would gladly show you his bikini.  :3:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I’m sure Dylan would gladly show you his bikini.  :3:
Just another case of corporate suicide, to satisfy less than 1% of the population who do not drink beer anyway. Bizarre!?
The same as Coke, Disney, Netflix, and a dozen others. Disney lost ~2.5 Billion - ($Billions) - dollars on their 'woke' hari-kari. And it did not slow them at all. They are going down with the ship. This woke insanity is more important to them than profits, investors, or customers. It is a kind of kamikaze fatalism they are willing to die for. Nobody can understand it!? Seems to be a quest for the destruction of everything.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light Breaks Silence On Partnership With Dylan Mulvaney

James Lynch
Reporter
April 03, 2023 7:16 PM ET
Font Size:

Bud Light parent company Anheuser-Busch issued a statement Monday defending the brand’s partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Mulvaney, a biological male who identifies as transgender, posted several videos on Saturday advertising Bud Light after the company sent Mulvaney packs of beer, including a customized can with Mulvaney’s face on it, to celebrate one year since Mulvaney’s transition.

“Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points. From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public,” an Anheuser-Busch spokesperson told Fox News.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/03/bud-light-statement-dylan-mulvaney/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

“Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points. From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public,” an Anheuser-Busch spokesperson told Fox News.
So A-B Inbev will find the five or six trannies who drink American light beer, and gift them with this garbage? Good grief. What a business model.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oli London
@OliLondonTV
Dylan Mulvaney is now getting paid $10000+ to be the face of brands including:

•BudLight
•Tampax
•Kate Spade
•Kitchen Aid
•Plaza Hotel
•Stella McCartney
•Crest

Mock Women= Get Rewarded
Last edited
9:18 PM · Apr 1, 2023

@mountaineer

"TAMPAX" ???????

And actual women are allowing him to get away with it?????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!