Author Topic: Of Course Hunter Biden Is A Suspect, He’s A Degenerate... Derek Hunter  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of Course Hunter Biden Is A Suspect, He’s A Degenerate
Derek Hunter

If you were lead investigator of a double homicide at a golf course where two decapitated bodies were found in a storage closet and you found out that OJ Simpson was on the 7th tee, you’d be smart to start your list of potential suspects with him. He does, after all, have some ties to people who’ve had their heads cut off before, right? The same goes for Hunter Biden when he’s anywhere cocaine is discovered – it might not be his, but there’s more likelihood of it being his than some grandmother from Idaho on a West Wing tour or anyone else.

To be completely honest, I’m not sure I could get my hands on some cocaine now if I had to. When I was younger, I knew some people I could call and probably get it within an hour or two, but not anymore. Now I live in Maryland, where marijuana was just legalized, and I couldn’t tell you where you could buy it anywhere in the state. You’re probably in the same boat, at least on the Coke.

In other words, we’ve grown up and weeded from our lives the degenerates everyone young has at least circulating on the periphery of their lives at some point, replacing irresponsibility for sanity and stability. At least, most people have.

Hunter Biden didn’t. Not while young, anyway. His life, at least well into his late 40s, was loaded with 1) hookers who were likely human trafficked – look at those videos he made himself of these seemingly eastern European women who look like a cross between strung out and terrified he’ll complain to their pimps about them and tell me they’re participating in things of their own free will. (And why hasn’t anyone in the media attempted to track down any of these women? It might be tough, but it wouldn’t be impossible to find some of them, right? CNN dispatches teams to the houses of random elderly women who post memes they don’t like. It seems like they could spare someone to see if these people are sex slaves if you don’t mind embarrassing the Biden family again.) And 2) degenerates who were either drug dealers, users, or both who had the time and money to roll to strip clubs across the country at any time of day or night.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/07/09/of-course-hunter-biden-is-a-suspect-hes-a-degenerate-n2625469
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34