Author Topic: WATCH: EX-RINO CLOWN SPEWS HATE-FILLED NARRATIVE FOR HIS LIBERAL OVERLORDS ON MSNBC  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: EX-RINO CLOWN SPEWS HATE-FILLED NARRATIVE FOR HIS LIBERAL OVERLORDS ON MSNBC
 Daphne Moon March 28, 2023 1 1 min read

It’s no secret that the Left has been pushing the narrative that Republicans are turning to white nationalism with their education policies. But the truth is that Republicans are not trying to return to a dark past, they are simply trying to ensure that our children are given the best possible education and that parents have a voice in their children’s education.

On Friday, MSNBC’s The 11th, guest host Mehdi Hasan and pseudo-Republican David Jolly only furthered this narrative, with neither seeming to care about the facts. Hasan started by claiming that Republicans are banning books and images in schools, without any evidence to back up his statement. Then Jolly piled on, claiming that the GOP is rooted in white nationalism and anti-LGBTQ sentiments.

But the reality is far different. The books that have been banned were banned because of explicit sexual content, not because of any political agenda. The controversy surrounding the Michelangelo’s statue of David was not because of the art lesson itself, but because parents were not notified of the lesson involving nudity, as was pre-existing practice.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/watch-ex-rino-clown-spews-hate-filled-narrative-for-his-liberal-overlords-on-msnbc/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson