Author Topic: The Final Fight Begins Now  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Final Fight Begins Now
« on: April 02, 2023, 01:54:45 pm »
The Final Fight Begins Now

Will we answer the call to save our history, and in the process make history ourselves? Or will we continue to be complacent and watch this nation perish from the earth?
By Eric Lendrum
April 1, 2023

Although I have not lived through nearly as much history as many of my colleagues, coworkers, and neighbors I am still able to recognize that our very civilization is now standing on the precipice of a history-defining moment, one from which we may never come back.

The truly unprecedented indictment, and now possible arrest, of a popular former president—not to mention current presidential candidate and possible future president—goes far beyond any semblance of traditional party politics. Other past presidents who had their own shares of legal troubles, from Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon to Bill Clinton, never faced nearly as much scrutiny, vitriol, and endless resistance as President Donald J. Trump.

The implications for this uniquely horrifying development are not limited to the upcoming 2024 presidential election, although that is certainly at the top of mind for many in the elite who desperately want to see President Trump shut out of public office for the rest of his life. As the 45th president himself has said on several occasions, in perhaps the single most powerful statement of his entire political career: “They’re not after me. They’re after you. I’m just in the way.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/01/the-final-fight-begins-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Final Fight Begins Now
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 02:05:52 pm »
Will we answer the call to save our history, and in the process make history ourselves? Or will we continue to be complacent and watch this nation perish from the earth?

I cannot help but wonder which nation you speak of Mr. Lendrum. Is it the constitutional republic intended by our founders (now long dead) or the banana republic we have now become?

There will always be a nation called The united States of America but it will bear no resemblance to what was laid out in the constitution.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien