Author Topic: The man with the most wisdom to offer on the Trump indictment  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 2, 2023
The man with the most wisdom to offer on the Trump indictment
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

What else can I tell you?  D.A. Bragg's indictment smells of pure political vengeance.  Even former A.G. William Barr calls it "a pathetically weak case."  We've heard the words "pathetic" and "weak" about this case quite a bit.

We've crossed a line, and my guess is that former presidents Obama, Clinton and incumbent Biden know that what goes around comes around.  Not a threat — just reality.  In baseball, you hit my star, and I'll nail yours.  In politics, we investigate each other, and the country suffers.

Let's go back to the Nixon pardon, or the last time that a U.S. president was facing criminal charges.  Enter President Ford, or a man who understood how dangerous it was to go after a former president.  It became President Ford's biggest and most courageous decision.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/the_man_with_the_most_wisdom_to_offer_on_the_trump_indictment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The man with the most wisdom to offer on the Trump indictment
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 01:57:10 pm »
True bizarro land.....

Honestly, if

(1) The Chicoms are targeted by our nukes, and it is acknowledged as our enemy both economically and militarialy. 
(2) Our highest elected offical pretty much has  smoking gun proof that he sold influence to our biggest enemy for $M's.  No doubt in my mind now.   
(3) At this point we do not have proof, but what it some of that influence peddling included miitary secrets, technology, or other areas that might adversely impact national security. 
(4) How is this not a treasonous offense, and punishable by execution?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.