Author Topic: Missing Florida toddler found inside alligator’s mouth day after mother’s murder By Katherine Donlev  (Read 1169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Missing Florida toddler found inside alligator’s mouth day after mother’s murder
By Katherine Donlevy   
April 1, 2023 12:33am

The hunt for a missing toddler came to a tragic end Friday evening when the child’s body was found inside an alligator’s mouth in Florida.

The father of Taylen Mosley, 2, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder: for the child and for the stabbing death of the boy’s mother, 20-year-old Pashun Jeffery.

St. Petersburg police Chief Anthony Holloway said officers were investigating the area of Dell Holmes Park when they spotted an alligator with “an object in its mouth” inside Lake Maggiore.

Officers fired a round at the alligator — killing it — and forcing it to drop the child’s body.

Taylen’s body was retrieved, though police said it’s not yet clear how the boy died or if he was dead before he ended up in the lake.

“We are sorry that it had to end this way,” police Chief Anthony Holloway said.

Police had been searching for Taylen since 2:30 p.m. Thursday, when they found Jeffery dead from “multiple stab wounds” inside her apartment after following a blood trail from her vehicle.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/01/missing-florida-toddler-taylen-mosley-found-inside-alligators-mouth-after-mothers-murder/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 11:00:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Too bad there aren't two dead reptiles in this story.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

From the article...

The father of Taylen Mosley, 2,

He is not the father. A father doesn't do this.

I can't be totally sure, but based on the fact he murdered the mother, it's probably a safe bet the child was dead when the alligator found him.

Just sickening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Just sickening

I won't say much... But if this proves to be true, this dude needs to quit sucking air.

Offline libertybele

I won't say much... But if this proves to be true, this dude needs to quit sucking air.

It is true.  The story has been in the news. 

Until recently, I didn't know it, but gators can climb fences and if they are big enough they can bust through a wrought iron fence.  Fish and wildlife will come and get a gator that's over 4 ft. (supposedly).  We have all kinds of boat traffic, kayaks, paddle boats, jet skis, etc. on our canal. There is no way I would get in a kayak.  Gators will go after dogs and cats.  They show up in people's pools.  As my brother-in-law stated, sometimes it's like "Wild Kingdom" around here.  :laugh:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

It is true.  The story has been in the news. 

Oh, I know it is true, I mean if it is true that he did it - Innocent till proven... jury of his peers kinda thing.

Until recently, I didn't know it, but gators can climb fences and if they are big enough they can bust through a wrought iron fence.  Fish and wildlife will come and get a gator that's over 4 ft. (supposedly).  We have all kinds of boat traffic, kayaks, paddle boats, jet skis, etc. on our canal. There is no way I would get in a kayak.  Gators will go after dogs and cats.  They show up in people's pools.  As my brother-in-law stated, sometimes it's like "Wild Kingdom" around here.  :laugh:

As a clear water boy, muddy water and gators freak me right out. Worst you could do here is piss off a tribe of river otters, but you can see em coming. The water's edge is still a bother, but whatever is gonna get you is not going to be bursting out of the water...

Thanks, but you can have the gators... I'll keep the griz.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 12:28:52 am by roamer_1 »

Offline libertybele

Oh, I know it is true, I mean if it is true that he did it - Innocent till proven... jury of his peers kinda thing.

As a clear water boy, muddy water and gators freak me right out. Worst you could do here is piss off a tribe of river otters, but you can see em coming. The water's edge is still a bother, but whatever is gonna get you is not going to be bursting out of the water...

Thanks, but you can have the gators... I'll keep the griz.

Well, we don't have grizzlies, but we do have black bears and also panthers.  In the 30 years that I have been down here, I have seen neither, but I have seen gators.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Well, we don't have grizzlies, but we do have black bears and also panthers.  In the 30 years that I have been down here, I have seen neither, but I have seen gators.

Black bears ain't nothing... Wholly different from griz. They are a caution, but not much. MORE likely to rob your camp or break into your truck, but not when you are there. Mostly they turn tail and git.

Cougars... Well, they can be a bother, but mostly young, stupid ones or old hungry ones, with a hard lean to a mamma with kits... They are not confrontational generally, but will come at you from the back. A mamma is straight on confrontational. And she WILL attack if her kits are around.

A good dog fixes all of that. bear or cougar... And usually griz too.

The big worries here are griz and moose. And moose are worse.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
From the article...

The father of Taylen Mosley, 2,

He is not the father. A father doesn't do this.

I can't be totally sure, but based on the fact he murdered the mother, it's probably a safe bet the child was dead when the alligator found him.

Just sickening
@LMAO, a "father" is nothing more than a sperm donor.  You're apparently confusing a dad with a father.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can only say that I hope some truly "Mean on an epic scale" happens to that "father".

Something involving fire and him trying to run fast to put it out would be nice.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

I can only say that I hope some truly "Mean on an epic scale" happens to that "father".

Something involving fire and him trying to run fast to put it out would be nice.

Something involving a gator would be more apropos...

Not really. Vengeance is above my pay grade. But I get it.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Saw an update on this on East Idaho News via CNN.

The father has been charged with two counts of first degree murder. The affidavit said he intentionally put the child in the lake, with mortal wounds, causing his death.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 11:19:48 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Saw an update on this on East Idaho News via CNN.

The father has been charged with two counts of first degree murder. The affidavit said he intentionally put the child in the lake, with mortal wounds, causing his death.

@bigheadfred

Damn shame that "burning at the stake" has been outlawed. There ARE some crimes that just seem to call out for that punishment.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Black bears ain't nothing... Wholly different from griz. They are a caution, but not much. MORE likely to rob your camp or break into your truck, but not when you are there. Mostly they turn tail and git.

Cougars... Well, they can be a bother, but mostly young, stupid ones or old hungry ones, with a hard lean to a mamma with kits... They are not confrontational generally, but will come at you from the back. A mamma is straight on confrontational. And she WILL attack if her kits are around.

A good dog fixes all of that. bear or cougar... And usually griz too.

The big worries here are griz and moose. And moose are worse.
I came nose to nose with a bullwinkle over a small stream down in Yellowstone. I never knew I could crab walk backwards uphill before that, but it turned out I was pretty darned good at it. :laugh: 

If it had just looked over its shoulder when we first met, it would have cleaned my clock.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I came nose to nose with a bullwinkle over a small stream down in Yellowstone. I never knew I could crab walk backwards uphill before that, but it turned out I was pretty darned good at it. :laugh: 

If it had just looked over its shoulder when we first met, it would have cleaned my clock.

The thing with moose is that either they don't care about you, or they hate you, right from the start.... For no apparent reason, either way.

And they never forget. If he hates you, two years later, when you return, he will hate you still.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The thing with moose is that either they don't care about you, or they hate you, right from the start.... For no apparent reason, either way.

And they never forget. If he hates you, two years later, when you return, he will hate you still.

@roamer_1

They sound like ALL my relatives on my mother's side of the family. Most backstabbing bunch of female AND male bitches I have ever seen. They do tend to stick together and support each other with their backstabbing,though. If one hates you,they ALL hate you.

Let's just say they are careful to not invite me to visit.