Author Topic: Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2023, 10:11:25 pm »
DeSantis hasn't even declared he's running.

His BS is wearing thin @libertybele  @roamer_1

"Vivek Ramaswamy: We don’t need another plastic career politician beholden to his donor masters to sit in the White House. We need a real leader. Let’s drop the act @RonDeSantisFL and just get on with it: welcome to the race." (Watch the video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1641153686293344256

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:20:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2023, 10:19:18 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

As he has every right to.

Agree. Now let's drop the "DeSantis is busy taking care of a state of emergency" nonsense. That's all I ask.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2023, 10:20:02 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy????  Shadow presidency?   *****rollingeyes*****  :laugh:

Gee I don't know, I live in the state of Florida and so far Governor DeSantis has done a really good job.

BTW He still is helping us with the recovery of Ian; Ft. Myers Beach, and Pine Island are still in dire straits.  Those two areas were absolutely decimated with 13 ft. storm surge.  Do you think "poof" and 6 mos. later everything is back to normal?? Good grief. 

Next.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:23:22 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2023, 10:23:08 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy????  Shadow presidency?   *****rollingeyes*****

Gee I don't know, I live in the state of Florida and so far Governor DeSantis has done a really good job.

Next.

What does this have to do with Ronny's cowardly, shadow presidential campaign?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2023, 10:24:04 pm »
What does this have to do with Ronny's cowardly, shadow presidential campaign?

Who says he is running a shadow presidential campaign?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2023, 10:29:27 pm »
Donald got in super early so he could bash the looming prosecution for "election interference."  There is no upside for Republicans to engage in a circular firing squad for 20 months.  Reagan jumped in November of 1979.  Most voters would be fine with that timeframe.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:30:31 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2023, 10:36:29 pm »
Agree. Now let's drop the "DeSantis is busy taking care of a state of emergency" nonsense. That's all I ask.

LOL!

Oh so you think all the houses are fixed and the roads and bridges are back? The rail lines put back, and power is all back on everywhere? That ain't nowhere NEAR over.

So no, @Right_in_Virginia , and I think it commendable that he is sticking to it, instead of fruitlessly bickering with your sophomoric boy.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2023, 11:29:42 pm »
Donald got in super early so he could bash the looming prosecution for "election interference."  There is no upside for Republicans to engage in a circular firing squad for 20 months.  Reagan jumped in November of 1979.  Most voters would be fine with that timeframe.

Exactly. Trump himself didn't get in until June 2015, and only declared as early as he did this time because of his unique situation with the pending prosecutions.

DeSantis, unlike Ramaswamy, is a sitting governor in a state whose legislative session expires in May.  Finishing the legislative session before embarking on a campaign makes a hell of a lot more sense than starting your campaign in the middle a session.

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2023, 11:44:34 pm »
LOL!

Oh so you think all the houses are fixed and the roads and bridges are back? The rail lines put back, and power is all back on everywhere? That ain't nowhere NEAR over.

So no, @Right_in_Virginia , and I think it commendable that he is sticking to it, instead of fruitlessly bickering with your sophomoric boy.

Is Florida currently in a state of emergency, as you claim?  If so, why is Ronny travelling the country trying to build name recognition --- ahem, I mean hawking his fiction novel?    :pondering:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2023, 11:48:31 pm »
Is Florida currently in a state of emergency, as you claim? 

@Right_in_Virginia

I am aware that the LEGAL sense of emergency is complete and over. But the disaster is ongoing. And will be ongoing for quite some time to come.

If so, why is Ronny travelling the country trying to build name recognition --- ahem, I mean hawking his fiction novel?    :pondering:

Because he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2023, 11:55:53 pm »
Who says he is running a shadow presidential campaign?

Everyone.---- Vivek even calls what DeSantis is doing cowardly and a charade. Watch and listen to the video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1641153686293344256

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2023, 11:58:24 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I am aware that the LEGAL sense of emergency is complete and over. But the disaster is ongoing. And will be ongoing for quite some time to come.

:facepalm2:. Stop digging.   :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2023, 12:02:52 am »
:facepalm2:. Stop digging.   :laugh:

I ain't digging. @libertybele *just now* got her roof materials delivered. And she ain't alone. HUGE areas need replacement services and are operating in an ad-hoc fashion.

I would be very surprised if Florida is back to normal even by the end of summer. It is a long way off.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2023, 12:15:10 am »
I ain't digging. @libertybele *just now* got her roof materials delivered. And she ain't alone. HUGE areas need replacement services and are operating in an ad-hoc fashion.

I would be very surprised if Florida is back to normal even by the end of summer. It is a long way off.

It is going to take years before this area is back to normal. For some there will never be normal; as they lost absolutely everything and some lost loved ones.  Should we experience another hurricane, any progress that has been made will be gone. Some are still without electricity and internet. Some people are going to be hurting if we even get a strong tropical storm.
-------
This is an aerial view of Ft. Myers Beach 6 months after Ian.  Progress has been made, but the devastation is very obvious:

https://www.news-press.com/picture-gallery/news/2023/03/28/aerial-views-fort-myers-beach-six-months-after-hurricane-ian/11558094002/

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2023, 12:58:02 am »
It is going to take years before this area is back to normal. For some there will never be normal; as they lost absolutely everything and some lost loved ones.  Should we experience another hurricane, any progress that has been made will be gone. Some are still without electricity and internet. Some people are going to be hurting if we even get a strong tropical storm.
-------
This is an aerial view of Ft. Myers Beach 6 months after Ian.  Progress has been made, but the devastation is very obvious:

https://www.news-press.com/picture-gallery/news/2023/03/28/aerial-views-fort-myers-beach-six-months-after-hurricane-ian/11558094002/

Oh I KNOW it ain't nowhere near done, just because the state lifted their emergency powers - That's what I was saying.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2023, 01:06:43 am »
Oh I KNOW it ain't nowhere near done, just because the state lifted their emergency powers - That's what I was saying.

I get that....some don't so I decided to post pictures   :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2023, 05:24:37 am »
Everybody here pretty much knows I support Trump,but  too many  people are placing too much  emphasis on a 30 point lead this far from election day.

Of course Trump has a 30 point lead at this point. At this point,he is the only one running.

This is NOT going to be a cakewalk. Especially not with the RINO's and the Dims doing everything they can do to cheat so  the Dims win.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!