Author Topic: Anal Empire Jive Turkey Admits Overthrowing Governments Is Uncle Sam’s "Core Values"  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Anal Empire Jive Turkey Admits Overthrowing Governments Is Uncle Sam’s "Core Values"
ANDREW ANGLIN • MARCH 26, 2023 • 1,400 WORDS • 134 COMMENTS • REPLY

Matt Gaetz slapped this jive turkey around like a field slave!

That boy left the Congress with an urge to go pick some cotton…!

RT:

General Michael Langley, the head of US AFRICOM, appeared to admit that the Pentagon’s “core values,” instilled into tens of thousands of African military officers, are compatible with staging coups as he was grilled during a House Armed Services Committee hearing by Republican Matt Gaetz (Florida) on Thursday.

Initially unable to provide a “ballpark” figure for how many US-trained African officers have gone on to stage coups, Langley claimed it was “less than one percent,” crediting the Pentagon’s International Military Education and Training program, which stresses civilian governance and representative democracy.

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/anal-empire-jive-turkey-admits-overthrowing-governments-is-uncle-sams-core-values/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson