Author Topic: Xavier Becerra: ‘I Have No Idea’ if 85K Migrant Children Have Been Lost by HHS  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Xavier Becerra: ‘I Have No Idea’ if 85K Migrant Children Have Been Lost by HHS

John Binder 31 Mar 2023

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra has “no idea” if 85,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) have been lost throughout the United States by the agency.

Last month, the New York Times detailed in a report that HHS has lost contact with more than 85,000 UACs after they were turned over to sponsors living throughout the U.S. interior. Many of the UACs have ended up in a labor trafficking pipeline, working brutal jobs for major corporations.

The Times reported:

While HHS checks on all minors by calling them a month after they begin living with their sponsors, data obtained by the Times showed that over the last two years, the agency could not reach more than 85,000 children. Overall, the agency lost immediate contact with a third of migrant children.

During a Senate Finance Committee hearing this week, Becerra said he had “no idea” whether HHS has lost track of 85,000 UACs in the U.S. as the Times reported — questioning whether the figure is “based in reality or not.”

“I’d like to know what you’re doing to find the children and what you’re doing to make certain that these children are not being trafficked,” Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) asked Becerra, to which he responded:

Senator, first those statistics that you mentioned to me … those are unfamiliar to me, I have no idea where those statistics come from, if they’re based in reality or not … some of those statistics that are being thrown out there don’t seem to be based in fact.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/31/xavier-becerra-i-have-no-idea-if-85k-migrant-children-have-been-lost-by-hhs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Not only that, he couldn't care less.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not only that, he couldn't care less.
"What we’re finding is that oftentimes, a lot of these children are being employed and I hope that we go aggressively … at any employer that thinks it is right for a 12 to 13-year-old to work in a job that isn’t even safe for adults,” Becerra.

If Becerra, who was no more competent to be California AG than Harris or HHS Secretary, actually cared about these kids he would know what was happening to them. The fact is democrats do give a rats ass about these kids, they are simply a side effect of the democrats flooding America with illegals to dilute the vote of Americans. Becerra says he doesn't know where those numbers came from but what is really telling that he had no 'official' numbers to rebut them with, why? because there is no one in his or Mayorkas's department or anyone else in Brandon's administration who is tasked with tracking these children or gives a damn about them.