Author Topic: 19-year-old charged with human smuggling South of Sunizona  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
19-year-old charged with human smuggling South of Sunizona
« on: April 01, 2023, 10:29:31 am »
19-year-old charged with human smuggling South of Sunizona
19-year-old US Citizen, David Xavier Colter of Phoenix is facing charges of Smuggling, Reckless...

19-year-old US Citizen, David Xavier Colter of Phoenix is facing charges of Smuggling, Reckless Driving, Felony Flight, Endangerment, and Speeding, and he remains in custody on a $50,000 bond.(Cochise County Sheriff's Office)
By 13 News Staff

Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 2:02 AM EDT|Updated: 4 hours ago
TUCSON, Ariz. (13 News) -A 19-year-old male is facing charges after he was allegedly found smuggling undocumented immigrants South of Sunizona on Wednesday, March 29.

According to the Cochise County Sheriff’s Office, deputies arrested 19-year-old US citizen David Xavier Colter of Phoenix after he failed to yield on Highway 191 milepost 7.

Xavier-Colter was stopped by deputies South of Sunizona on Highway 191 milepost 31.5.

Deputies placed Xavier-Colter under arrest and was booked into the Cochise County Jail on charges of Smuggling, Reckless Driving, Felony Flight, Endangerment, and Speeding. He remains in custody on a $50,000 bond.

https://www.kold.com/2023/04/01/19-year-old-charged-with-human-smuggling-south-sunizona/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson