General Category > Immigration/Border

Chinese Nationals caught with tools capable of cutting railroad tracks. FBI and NTSB Cover Up in P

<< < (2/3) > >>

GtHawk:
Just spit ballin here, but since when were metal cutting tools need to manipulate tracks to cause a derailment? I thought there were lots of ways including pulling spike and misaligning tracks that were tried and true.

catfish1957:
Know it was reported earlier that some Chinese were found in the flood at the border.  That should have been the ultimate red flag.

How better to disable your enemy in war time than destroy his supply chain networks. This is just one team accidentally found.  There might be 100's.    Addtionally with the currency transitions, and un holy alliances of China-Russia-OPEC, I think we are seeing the beginning salvos of World War 3.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on April 02, 2023, 05:20:13 pm ---Just spit ballin here, but since when were metal cutting tools need to manipulate tracks to cause a derailment? I thought there were lots of ways including pulling spike and misaligning tracks that were tried and true.

--- End quote ---

Dealt with rail while in the Petrochemical industry.  Big difference in putting something on the tracks for a derailment, vs mucking up the infrastructure.  Do enough damage, at enough locations, you could cripple us for years.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 02, 2023, 05:35:00 pm ---Know it was reported earlier that some Chinese were found in the flood at the border.  That should have been the ultimate red flag.

How better to disable your enemy in war time than destroy his supply chain networks. This is just one team accidentally found.  There might be 100's.    Addtionally with the currency transitions, and un holy alliances of China-Russia-OPEC, I think we are seeing the beginning salvos of World War 3.

--- End quote ---

With all our 'enemies' flooding the border, the rail system is just one target.  Bridges, roadways, and ultimately our power grid are next.

Let's Go Brandon!!!! FJB

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 02, 2023, 05:36:53 pm ---Dealt with rail while in the Petrochemical industry.  Big difference in putting something on the tracks for a derailment, vs mucking up the infrastructure.  Do enough damage, at enough locations, you could cripple us for years.

--- End quote ---
No argument there, I was just saying a person wouldn't need a Sawzall, bandsaw or torch to accomplish it, misalign tracks, damage switches, of course I never worked on any railroad but I can guess if this was done enough times where hazardous materials or for that matter Amtrak trains run and you could put one hell of a crimp in the supply chain...even worse than what Buttjigger has already managed to FUBAR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version