General Category > Immigration/Border

Chinese Nationals caught with tools capable of cutting railroad tracks. FBI and NTSB Cover Up in P

(1/3) > >>

rangerrebew:

Ann Vandersteel
@annvandersteel
BREAKING:

Chinese Nationals caught with tools capable of cutting railroad tracks
FBI and NTSB Cover Up in Progress

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/annvandersteel/status/1641553952637440000?s=20

MajorClay:
 9999hair out0000

What?

rangerrebew:

--- Quote from: MajorClay on April 02, 2023, 04:00:54 am --- 9999hair out0000

What?

--- End quote ---

I really don't think all these "derailments" are accidental.  I worked on the RR, summers, while going to undergrad school which was the late 60s.  It was a time when trains were much more plentiful.  I could work 16 hours and then only be assured of 8 hrs. off between arrival at destination and reporting for my next run.  Not once was I on a job with a major derailment and remember only one occurring.  It seems most of the derailments occur where there are dangerous chemicals on the train.  I'm sure the FBI wouldn't be real thrilled about admitting to some kind of terrorism but may well know already that is what is happening.  What bothers me is the possibility isn't even mentioned by authorities or the media.

Texas Yellow Rose:
Train derailments are more common than you might think ....
https://time.com/6260906/train-derailmentments-how-common/

"Train derailments are quite common in the U.S. The Department of Transportations’ Federal Railroad Administration has reported an average of 1,475 train derailments per year between 2005-2021. Despite the relatively high number of derailments, they rarely lead to disaster."

libertybele:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on April 02, 2023, 11:01:02 am ---I really don't think all these "derailments" are accidental.  I worked on the RR, summers, while going to undergrad school which was the late 60s.  It was a time when trains were much more plentiful.  I could work 16 hours and then only be assured of 8 hrs. off between arrival at destination and reporting for my next run.  Not once was I on a job with a major derailment and remember only one occurring.  It seems most of the derailments occur where there are dangerous chemicals on the train.  I'm sure the FBI wouldn't be real thrilled about admitting to some kind of terrorism but may well know already that is what is happening.  What bothers me is the possibility isn't even mentioned by authorities or the media.

--- End quote ---

Too many in a short period of time to be accidental.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version