Author Topic: Chinese Nationals caught with tools capable of cutting railroad tracks. FBI and NTSB Cover Up in P  (Read 776 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Ann Vandersteel
@annvandersteel
BREAKING:

Chinese Nationals caught with tools capable of cutting railroad tracks
FBI and NTSB Cover Up in Progress

https://twitter.com/annvandersteel/status/1641553952637440000?s=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
9999hair out0000

What?

I really don't think all these "derailments" are accidental.  I worked on the RR, summers, while going to undergrad school which was the late 60s.  It was a time when trains were much more plentiful.  I could work 16 hours and then only be assured of 8 hrs. off between arrival at destination and reporting for my next run.  Not once was I on a job with a major derailment and remember only one occurring.  It seems most of the derailments occur where there are dangerous chemicals on the train.  I'm sure the FBI wouldn't be real thrilled about admitting to some kind of terrorism but may well know already that is what is happening.  What bothers me is the possibility isn't even mentioned by authorities or the media.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:02:52 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Train derailments are more common than you might think ....
https://time.com/6260906/train-derailmentments-how-common/

"Train derailments are quite common in the U.S. The Department of Transportations’ Federal Railroad Administration has reported an average of 1,475 train derailments per year between 2005-2021. Despite the relatively high number of derailments, they rarely lead to disaster."

Online libertybele

I really don't think all these "derailments" are accidental.  I worked on the RR, summers, while going to undergrad school which was the late 60s.  It was a time when trains were much more plentiful.  I could work 16 hours and then only be assured of 8 hrs. off between arrival at destination and reporting for my next run.  Not once was I on a job with a major derailment and remember only one occurring.  It seems most of the derailments occur where there are dangerous chemicals on the train.  I'm sure the FBI wouldn't be real thrilled about admitting to some kind of terrorism but may well know already that is what is happening.  What bothers me is the possibility isn't even mentioned by authorities or the media.

Too many in a short period of time to be accidental.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just spit ballin here, but since when were metal cutting tools need to manipulate tracks to cause a derailment? I thought there were lots of ways including pulling spike and misaligning tracks that were tried and true.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Know it was reported earlier that some Chinese were found in the flood at the border.  That should have been the ultimate red flag.

How better to disable your enemy in war time than destroy his supply chain networks. This is just one team accidentally found.  There might be 100's.    Addtionally with the currency transitions, and un holy alliances of China-Russia-OPEC, I think we are seeing the beginning salvos of World War 3.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 05:37:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just spit ballin here, but since when were metal cutting tools need to manipulate tracks to cause a derailment? I thought there were lots of ways including pulling spike and misaligning tracks that were tried and true.

Dealt with rail while in the Petrochemical industry.  Big difference in putting something on the tracks for a derailment, vs mucking up the infrastructure.  Do enough damage, at enough locations, you could cripple us for years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Know it was reported earlier that some Chinese were found in the flood at the border.  That should have been the ultimate red flag.

How better to disable your enemy in war time than destroy his supply chain networks. This is just one team accidentally found.  There might be 100's.    Addtionally with the currency transitions, and un holy alliances of China-Russia-OPEC, I think we are seeing the beginning salvos of World War 3.

With all our 'enemies' flooding the border, the rail system is just one target.  Bridges, roadways, and ultimately our power grid are next.

Let's Go Brandon!!!! FJB
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dealt with rail while in the Petrochemical industry.  Big difference in putting something on the tracks for a derailment, vs mucking up the infrastructure.  Do enough damage, at enough locations, you could cripple us for years.
No argument there, I was just saying a person wouldn't need a Sawzall, bandsaw or torch to accomplish it, misalign tracks, damage switches, of course I never worked on any railroad but I can guess if this was done enough times where hazardous materials or for that matter Amtrak trains run and you could put one hell of a crimp in the supply chain...even worse than what Buttjigger has already managed to FUBAR.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Fnchn-eA8&ab_channel=Michael

They are still mad at Mel Brooks and they want to get even.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The steel used for rails is hard stuff.

You can't cut it with an ordinary saw. Takes a special blade and a large saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYBFrJDrlI

I doubt ANY of these recent derailments will be found to be because of a rail "sawed through".

First off, when you cut a rail like that, you break the circuit that governs the signals, which will drop the signal indication to a "stop" or a "stop and proceed". If it's a S&P the train will be limited to 15mph, looking out for a broken rail.

I reckon 99% of the derailments (or more) are due to mostly random incidents.
Broken journal, a recent one where a wheel came loose from the axle, or that iron ore train out in California that ran away on Cima grade (that one may be due to a crew miscalculation).

Trains will stop coming off the tracks right after the planes stop falling from the sky and ships stop sinking.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
The steel used for rails is hard stuff.

You can't cut it with an ordinary saw. Takes a special blade and a large saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYBFrJDrlI

I doubt ANY of these recent derailments will be found to be because of a rail "sawed through".

First off, when you cut a rail like that, you break the circuit that governs the signals, which will drop the signal indication to a "stop" or a "stop and proceed". If it's a S&P the train will be limited to 15mph, looking out for a broken rail.

I reckon 99% of the derailments (or more) are due to mostly random incidents.
Broken journal, a recent one where a wheel came loose from the axle, or that iron ore train out in California that ran away on Cima grade (that one may be due to a crew miscalculation).

Trains will stop coming off the tracks right after the planes stop falling from the sky and ships stop sinking.

Lot more involved with rail than rail and creosote boards.  Switches are much less thick, durable.  Then you have the electronics, wiring, switch boxes.  Also ballast around tracks can be degraded, removed or washed out.  Wish you were right, but there are a 1000 things different that they can do than saw a rail.

Online mountaineer

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
Chinese government obviously taking advantage and joining the Biden border invasion.

https://twitter.com/GriffJenkins/status/1637422716750909441
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org