Author Topic: US-Bound African Migrants Dead, Missing After Boat Capsizes in Caribbean  (Read 229 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US-Bound African Migrants Dead, Missing After Boat Capsizes in Caribbean

Border Hawk
Mar 30, 2023

US-Bound African Migrants Dead, Missing After Boat Capsizes in Caribbean

Three people died and many more remain missing after a boat carrying African migrants capsized en route to the U.S. Virgin Islands this week, according to reports.

The horrifying incident unfolded on Tuesday morning in the eastern Caribbean Sea near the island of St. Kitts.

A stolen vessel with 32 passengers onboard set out from Antigua bound for St. Thomas when tragedy struck.

The boat “was found capsized 12 nautical miles south of St Kitts, near the east coast village of Conaree, around 40 nautical miles from Antigua,” the Antigua Observer reports.

https://borderhawk.blog/us-bound-african-migrants-dead-missing-after-boat-capsizes-in-caribbean/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Generally speaking,under normal weather conditions,boats only capsize if they are overloaded.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
US bound, because we just can't get enough entering overland from the south. I guess the take away is don't steal a boat to small for smuggling your party and and you won't drown at sea. Sorry if I just can't gin up enough sympathy for these folks, I just too overloaded with pleas for kids with cancer from St. Jude, the Shriners, St. Joseph, City of Hope, or Dogs and cats- domestic, lions, tigers and elephants, Jewish survivors of the Holocaust...all of them asking for just 19.99 a month each, and then there are the starving children, homeless children, homeless adults, homeless families...again for just 19.99 a month each. man I long for the days of just Easter Seals and the March of Dimes and Salvation Army, the days when you could plan your non church charity by the seasons and they didn't guilt you into depression...OK sometimes Jerry did during his Muscular Dystrophy drives.

There is a specific reason I almost always shun commercial TV, I am tired of being guilted into giving. Also I have trouble working up sympathy for people doing their damndest to break our laws and enter illegally and then be forced to reward them for doing it.