Author Topic: Globally, Net Zero Plans Are In A Complete Shambles  (Read 408 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Globally, Net Zero Plans Are In A Complete Shambles
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:36:51 am »
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MORRISON ON MAR 30, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Globally, Net Zero Plans Are In A Complete Shambles
The collectivist Net Zero political project is starting to come apart before our very eyes.

Making everyone poor, cold, hungry, and confined to small living territories was always a tall political ask, but decades of green virtue-signaling, backed by a ‘settled’ version of science that cannot be debated in polite society has kept the show on the road.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph last Wednesday, Sherelle Jacobs said there comes a time when the sacred mythology that underpins an orthodoxy simply crumbles. [emphasis, links added]

She was writing about liberalism in general, and the pieties behind mass illegal migration, but she could easily have been referring to Net Zero.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/globally-net-zero-plans-are-in-a-complete-shambles/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: Globally, Net Zero Plans Are In A Complete Shambles
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 11:44:42 pm »
Best news i've read today!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 01:50:46 am »
Did they honestly think nobody would catch on?
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 05:47:28 am »
Did they honestly think nobody would catch on?

I actually think that's true... They ride a loooong way on the 'right of kings' and 'obless noblige'... and yes, by the bloodlines, it does go back that far.

And I am sure that they are shocked that their serfs caught on.
They really think their proclamations would be obeyed off hand - because all their mind-psyche they have been building into 'tell-a-vision' is programming people to bend their way and genuflect.