Author Topic: Biden calls devastated Mississippi town Rolling Fork 'Rolling Stone'  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden calls devastated Mississippi town Rolling Fork 'Rolling Stone'
Rolling Fork was hit by an EF4 tornado on Saturday
By Andrea Vacchiano | Fox News

President Biden calls devastated Mississippi town Rolling Fork 'Rolling Stone'
President Biden mistakenly called Rolling Fork, Mississippi, 'Rolling Stone' throughout his speech on Friday, as the town reels from catastrophic tornado damage.

President Biden accidentally referred to the town of Rolling Fork, Mississippi, as "Rolling Stone" on Friday, in the wake of tornadoes that have devastated parts of the Mississippi Delta.

Rolling Fork was hit by an EF4 tornado last Saturday. The devastating whirlwinds killed at least 25 people in the region at the time, according to the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency.

The tornado began near Rolling Fork and moved 30 miles northeast through Silver City. According to radar analysis, the tornado had the ability to lift debris over 20,000 feet in the air and was on the ground for 80 miles.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-devastated-mississippi-town-rolling-fork-rolling-stone
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden calls devastated Mississippi town Rolling Fork 'Rolling Stone'
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 01:54:58 pm »
 :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: Biden calls devastated Mississippi town Rolling Fork 'Rolling Stone'
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 02:00:48 pm »
Brandon strikes again!   :silly:   I'm sure the people of Rolling Fork appreciate his error.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.