General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

WATCH: Ric Grenell Calls on GOP Candidates to Drop Out, Endorse Trump After Indictment

<< < (16/17) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on April 03, 2023, 10:22:26 pm ---@Right_in_Virginia

Your protestations are foolishness.

--- End quote ---

@roamer_1

No. They are not. 

You fail to recognize that smaller government is not an option when you turn a blind eye to the rampant dismantling of the rule of law, not men, the right to redress the government, and the sanctity of free and fair elections. 

All is now being systematically moved under the "principles" of rule by lawfare, intimidation and election interference.  Opposition to the federal regime ---- at any level or for any reason ---- will soon be impossible.

You are becoming more powerless with each passing day.  Get your priorities straight, while you still can.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 04, 2023, 04:27:39 am ---@roamer_1

No. They are not. 

You fail to recognize that smaller government is not an option when you turn a blind eye to the rampant dismantling of the rule of law

--- End quote ---

Conservatives aren't the ones turning a blind eye to that.  (See:  Kelo v. New London)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 04, 2023, 04:27:39 am ---No. They are not. 

You fail to recognize that smaller government is not an option when you turn a blind eye to the rampant dismantling of the rule of law, not men, the right to redress the government, and the sanctity of free and fair elections. 

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is. Foolishness.
The election remains the very same: The only corruption that matters is that which you can prove. In court. Nothing new in that... And Democrats have been rigging elections since Hector was a pup.

Rule of Law is being dismantled? Well, yes, in liberal cities. Not anywhere else. Certainly not here, or the other red states.

And Tumpy is going RIGHT NOW to face his accusers - In a court.

So take a breath...  There is a reason why folks ain't buying into your drama. This is court... Wholly different than the media driven drivel so many get bound up over. Proof requires verity, unlike in the media. If he doesn't get a fair shake, appellate courts are standing by.

--- Quote ---All is now being systematically moved under the "principles" of rule by lawfare, intimidation and election interference.  Opposition to the federal regime ---- at any level or for any reason ---- will soon be impossible.

--- End quote ---

Well first off, 'lawfare' is no principle. Nice try. But neither is it anything new in liberal cities and states. And you should have thought of all this when you were in power, and building that bigger, better federal government. Now it is just that much more for the Democrats to build upon.

But I deny the premise generally. Red states are becoming more FREE. Nullification has shifted gears. The play is going to fail, unless of course the dollar crashes... Maybe it wasn't a good idea to print so much money, eh?

--- Quote ---You are becoming more powerless with each passing day.  Get your priorities straight, while you still can.

--- End quote ---

No I am not. Unlike where you are, people here are liberty minded... and still very likely to survive the coming crash. We are not tied to the idea of the ponderous government you have... And the ponderous government y'all left us at the federal level has been largely nullified.

Which is neither here nor there. I will die free. FAFO. Come and take it. You will find the inland Northwest and the Rocky Mountains entirely unaccommodating. And the same can be said all across flyover country.

And I can always walk off where government can't go. The principles I live by are still kept close by all of us out here. I switched to subsistence living years past now... I need very little from society... Which means there are damn few levers to use on me... My present condition excepted of course.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on April 03, 2023, 07:06:50 pm ---This is such an incredibly revealing post.

She is equating Donald Trump, the person, with "life, liberty, and the rule of law", as if those concepts that have been with us since the founding of this country only exist now in the singular person of Donald Trump.   

--- End quote ---

No, I am not @Maj. Bill Martin 

I am saying that what is happening is larger in scope and affect than even Donald Trump.  It is the Marxists who have designated Donald Trump ground zero in the fight to resecure the rule of law, our liberty and the sanctity of our elections.

You have the right to turn the Marxists's strategy into an opportunity to shit on a man you so clearly dislike ---- and distort my opinions as part of your efforts.  Or, you can stand with Trump alongside tens of millions of American patriots and fight to take back this country ---- this, too, is your right.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 04, 2023, 05:56:22 am ---No, I am not @Maj. Bill Martin 

I am saying that what is happening is larger in scope and affect than even Donald Trump.  It is the Marxists who have designated Donald Trump ground zero in the fight to resecure the rule of law, our liberty and the sanctity of our elections.

You have the right to turn the Marxists's strategy into an opportunity to shit on a man you so clearly dislike ---- and distort my opinions as part of your efforts.  Or, you can stand with Trump alongside tens of millions of American patriots and fight to take back this country ---- this, too, is your right.

--- End quote ---

Lol…
You just countered yourself in one post

Bill is exactly right in his observation of what you’re doing here

You furiously tell him that he is wrong in his assessment.  Then in the last sentence, you imply that only choice he has if he wants to “take back his country” is to stand with Trump. To do otherwise, according to you, means he’s unwittingly siding with the Marxist. He, by not supporting Trump’s candidacy, has become a “useful idiot.”

It’s clear to everyone here what you’re attempting despite your protestations

And, you believe that this indictment gives you an opportunity to bash conservatives who support the reducing the size of the federal government and gives you cover in your support of Trump’s desire to grow it. Yet, reducing the size of the Government is a huge step in reigning its abuses

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version