General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

WATCH: Ric Grenell Calls on GOP Candidates to Drop Out, Endorse Trump After Indictment

<< < (2/17) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on March 31, 2023, 09:26:01 pm ---Trump is in charge of his own destiny. He can come out of this on top if he chooses.

--- End quote ---

Will the same sentiment hold when the Marxists make their way to you?

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 31, 2023, 09:34:18 pm ---And I am sure as hell not going to give him a sympathy vote.

--- End quote ---

Big whoop.  Neither will his supporters.  We've stronger reasons.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 31, 2023, 11:26:56 pm ---Will the same sentiment hold when the Marxists make their way to you?

--- End quote ---

I don't have a fraction of the money and manpower to defend myself, nor am I running for President. If Trump wants people to rally around him, he can prove himself to everyone by showing he's not a spinning and spiraling ADHD case.

That's all he has to do really.

When the Marxists come for me, there will be no civil order. They will be put down like rabid dogs.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 31, 2023, 11:29:39 pm ---Big whoop.  Neither will his supporters.  We've stronger reasons.

--- End quote ---
So, it's back to Trump doesn't need your votes? Just wondering because up thread it was if you don't vote for Trump you will be voting for Biden and I just kind of like to know.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 31, 2023, 11:26:56 pm ---Will the same sentiment hold when the Marxists make their way to you?

--- End quote ---
Will they haul me off to a 'American City' in an flying car? And no that crap isn't at all like the effort to reach the moon. I guess that Marxist ideas are AOK, just so long as they are Trump's Marxist ideas.

It appears Trump is pushing the American exceptionalism train, and I believe we are, but in 2014 he seemed to talk differently.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/andrewkaczynski/trump-in-2014-american-exceptionalism-is-a-very-dangerous-te

I really don't care about the source if the quotes are accurate, my question is...which Trump are we dealing with today and which Trump will be dealing with if he is elected?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version