General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

WATCH: Ric Grenell Calls on GOP Candidates to Drop Out, Endorse Trump After Indictment

<< < (4/17) > >>

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 31, 2023, 11:26:56 pm ---Will the same sentiment hold when the Marxists make their way to you?

--- End quote ---

Can't decide whether you are sounding more like a broken record or an orange driven parrot.  Telling people that they will be attacked by marxist based on their GOP primary vote?  You've gone beyond FOS.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on April 02, 2023, 09:07:31 pm ---Would that be one of those Freedom cities? I wonder if transportation will be by flying car :pondering:

--- End quote ---

Remember her silly response to this silly stupid Trump initiative?  I will give her 3 bonus points for consistency and innovation.  And docked 3 for sincerity   

They just can't sanely defend it, or where that $10-15T will come from to pay for it.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on April 02, 2023, 09:07:31 pm ---Would that be one of those Freedom cities? I wonder if transportation will be by flying car :pondering:

--- End quote ---

More likely you'll be hauled off by the jackboots in the FBI you're now so grateful for.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 02, 2023, 09:38:58 pm ---Remember her silly response to this silly stupid Trump initiative?  I will give her 3 bonus points for consistency and innovation.  And docked 3 for sincerity   

They just can't sanely defend it, or where that $10-15T will come from to pay for it.

--- End quote ---

I did defend it and explained why.  Disagree if you choose, but don't lie.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 02, 2023, 09:49:05 pm ---I did defend it and explained why.  Disagree if you choose, but don't lie.

--- End quote ---

(1) You replied
(2) You explained
(3) You failed to explain how it was to be funded.

Just where did I lie?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version