General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

WATCH: Ric Grenell Calls on GOP Candidates to Drop Out, Endorse Trump After Indictment

<< < (3/17) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on April 01, 2023, 07:42:38 pm ---Will they haul me off to a 'American City' in an flying car? And no that crap isn't at all like the effort to reach the moon. I guess that Marxist ideas are AOK, just so long as they are Trump's Marxist ideas.

--- End quote ---

And there is. Big government Democrats facing off with Big government Tumpists as if there is some difference... When both are getting ready to herd everybody into their highly controllable cities.

It seems to me the only arguments are about the color of the wallpaper.

It sure as hell is not Conservative, and leaves no room for small government, self government, and individualism... Which are at the very core of what we do.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on April 01, 2023, 07:29:56 pm ---So, it's back to Trump doesn't need your votes? Just wondering because up thread it was if you don't vote for Trump you will be voting for Biden and I just kind of like to know.

--- End quote ---

Who said that @GtHawk

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on April 01, 2023, 09:50:50 am ---When the Marxists come for me, there will be no civil order. They will be put down like rabid dogs.

--- End quote ---

When the Marxists come for you @Free Vulcan you will sit in the Gulag of their choosing for as long as they want.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 02, 2023, 07:31:56 pm ---Who said that @GtHawk

--- End quote ---
If you would take note you would find that your fellow loyal Trump apologist has said it several times, including upthread.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 02, 2023, 07:37:47 pm ---When the Marxists come for you @Free Vulcan you will sit in the Gulag of their choosing for as long as they want.

--- End quote ---
Would that be one of those Freedom cities? I wonder if transportation will be by flying car :pondering:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version