Author Topic: WATCH: Ric Grenell Calls on GOP Candidates to Drop Out, Endorse Trump After Indictment  (Read 3945 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Ric Grenell Calls on GOP Candidates to Drop Out, Endorse Trump After Indictment

Nick Gilbertson31 Mar 20232
2:46

Former Director of National Intelligence and U.S. Ambassador to Germany Ric Grenell called on Republican presidential candidates to drop out of the race and endorse former President Donald Trump following the grand jury indictment of the 45th president Thursday night.

Grenell joined Rob Schmitt Tonight on Newsmax soon after the news and called on former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy to withdraw from the race and other Republicans to abstain from entering. Addressing any viewer “who has been maybe a DeSantis supporter or a Nikki Haley supporter or a Vivek supporter,” Grenell said:

Look, I think that it’s really important to understand what Democrats are doing to Republicans. And you’re naive to think that this is just about Donald Trump. This is about every single Republican; anyone who challenges the power of the Democrats. And so I think… all the other Republican candidates should drop out tonight. They should announce their support for Donald Trump. We should unify as a party and say we are not going to allow this to happen to the United States of America.

I think for the people who maybe have been on the fence about Trump, maybe they don’t like mean tweets or something, I think they have to understand that you have to stop asking Donald Trump to be a nice guy because nice guys are what the Democrats want. They want us as Republicans to take this high road and they don’t want a fighter. They don’t want someone who is going to come in and change the system. So they keep calling for someone presidential or something and I think they’ve got to stop.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/31/watch-ric-grenell-calls-on-gop-candidates-to-drop-out-endorse-trump-after-indictment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump is in charge of his own destiny. He can come out of this on top if he chooses.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I think Trump is less likely to fix what is broken than are most of the Republican candidates he would be running against.

And I am sure as hell not going to give him a sympathy vote.

Offline LMAO

And voters don't vote for a president because they may or may not feel sorry for them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump is in charge of his own destiny. He can come out of this on top if he chooses.

Will the same sentiment hold when the Marxists make their way to you?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Big whoop.  Neither will his supporters.  We've stronger reasons.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I don't have a fraction of the money and manpower to defend myself, nor am I running for President. If Trump wants people to rally around him, he can prove himself to everyone by showing he's not a spinning and spiraling ADHD case.

That's all he has to do really.

When the Marxists come for me, there will be no civil order. They will be put down like rabid dogs.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Big whoop.  Neither will his supporters.  We've stronger reasons.
So, it's back to Trump doesn't need your votes? Just wondering because up thread it was if you don't vote for Trump you will be voting for Biden and I just kind of like to know.

Offline GtHawk

Will they haul me off to a 'American City' in an flying car? And no that crap isn't at all like the effort to reach the moon. I guess that Marxist ideas are AOK, just so long as they are Trump's Marxist ideas.

It appears Trump is pushing the American exceptionalism train, and I believe we are, but in 2014 he seemed to talk differently.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/andrewkaczynski/trump-in-2014-american-exceptionalism-is-a-very-dangerous-te

I really don't care about the source if the quotes are accurate, my question is...which Trump are we dealing with today and which Trump will be dealing with if he is elected?

Online roamer_1

Will they haul me off to a 'American City' in an flying car? And no that crap isn't at all like the effort to reach the moon. I guess that Marxist ideas are AOK, just so long as they are Trump's Marxist ideas.

And there is. Big government Democrats facing off with Big government Tumpists as if there is some difference... When both are getting ready to herd everybody into their highly controllable cities.

It seems to me the only arguments are about the color of the wallpaper.

It sure as hell is not Conservative, and leaves no room for small government, self government, and individualism... Which are at the very core of what we do.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 07:51:31 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Right_in_Virginia

So, it's back to Trump doesn't need your votes? Just wondering because up thread it was if you don't vote for Trump you will be voting for Biden and I just kind of like to know.

Who said that @GtHawk

« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 07:33:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

When the Marxists come for me, there will be no civil order. They will be put down like rabid dogs.

When the Marxists come for you @Free Vulcan you will sit in the Gulag of their choosing for as long as they want.

Offline GtHawk

Who said that @GtHawk
If you would take note you would find that your fellow loyal Trump apologist has said it several times, including upthread.

Offline GtHawk

When the Marxists come for you @Free Vulcan you will sit in the Gulag of their choosing for as long as they want.
Would that be one of those Freedom cities? I wonder if transportation will be by flying car :pondering:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Can't decide whether you are sounding more like a broken record or an orange driven parrot.  Telling people that they will be attacked by marxist based on their GOP primary vote?  You've gone beyond FOS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Would that be one of those Freedom cities? I wonder if transportation will be by flying car :pondering:

Remember her silly response to this silly stupid Trump initiative?  I will give her 3 bonus points for consistency and innovation.  And docked 3 for sincerity   

They just can't sanely defend it, or where that $10-15T will come from to pay for it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 09:40:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

More likely you'll be hauled off by the jackboots in the FBI you're now so grateful for.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Remember her silly response to this silly stupid Trump initiative?  I will give her 3 bonus points for consistency and innovation.  And docked 3 for sincerity   

They just can't sanely defend it, or where that $10-15T will come from to pay for it.

I did defend it and explained why.  Disagree if you choose, but don't lie.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I did defend it and explained why.  Disagree if you choose, but don't lie.

(1) You replied
(2) You explained
(3) You failed to explain how it was to be funded.

Just where did I lie?

Offline LMAO

(1) You replied
(2) You explained
(3) You failed to explain how it was to be funded.

Just where did I lie?

4) Couldn't or didn't give any examples were it's worked
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia

Can't decide whether you are sounding more like a broken record or an orange driven parrot.  Telling people that they will be attacked by marxist based on their GOP primary vote?  You've gone beyond FOS.

I recommend you lessen the time you spend braiding your navel lint and more time trying to understand what is happening in and to this country.  Put down your water pistol and give this a shot, for once.

Online Right_in_Virginia

4) Couldn't or didn't give any examples were it's worked

So what? 

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia