Author Topic: Arizona House Joins Senate in Passing Resolution to Ban Foreign Voting Machines and Require Source C  (Read 1114 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Jordan Conradson Mar. 31, 2023

Arizona House Joins Senate in Passing Resolution to Ban Foreign Voting Machines and Require Source Code, Ballot Images, Chain of Custody Documents, and Log Files to Be Made Public

The Arizona House voted yesterday to pass Senate Concurrent Resolution 1037, setting official requirements for the use of electronic voting machines in the state and banning the use of some.

The resolution passed in the Arizona Senate on March 6 by a vote of 16-13.

On Thursday, March 30, The Arizona House joined the Senate and voted 31-27 in favor.

This resolution will bypass the Governor and go directly to the Secretary of State’s office. If the Secretary of State does not comply with this order, the Legislature can and likely will sue.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that the Arizona Senate Elections Committee, chaired by State Senator Wendy Rogers, passed the amended resolution introduced by State Senator Anthony Kern.

Read: Dr. Peter McCullough On "The Holy Grail Of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification"

State Senator Sonny Borrelli’s strike everything amendment set official requirements for the voting machines to ensure all levels of production occur in the United States, source code is made publicly available, and directing the Secretary of State to post ballot images, chain of custody documents, and log files on their website within 24 hours after polls close.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/huge-arizona-house-joins-senate-in-passing-resolution-to-ban-foreign-voting-machines-and-require-source-code-ballot-images-chain-of-custody-documents-and-log-files-to-be-made-public/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Arizona House Joins Senate in Passing Resolution to Ban Foreign Voting Machines and Require Source Code, Ballot Images, Chain of Custody Documents, and Log Files to Be Made Public

Perfectly auditable, and reasonable if personally identfiable information is redacted from materials that are publicly release.  Failure to redact P.I.I. could lead to voter intimidation.  Would you want Antifa or Dems knocking on your frontdoor to challenge the ballot you cast?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
What about passing a law ?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"What about passing a law ?"

If that were the case, could not the governor (hobbes) veto it?
(Would you expect her to do anything else?)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
"What about passing a law ?"

If that were the case, could not the governor (hobbes) veto it?
(Would you expect her to do anything else?)

Put her on record.

A resolution is about as mliquetoast as you can get.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is still up to the State Legislature to set the rules under which elections are conducted (US Constitution). I don't believe the Governor can veto this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Put her on record.

A resolution is about as mliquetoast as you can get.

Or go full crazy.....   "A Proclamation".  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Or go full crazy.....   "A Proclamation".  :silly:

Agreed.....

They are crazy if they (the milquetoast legislature) believes we fall for their feigned efforts at supporting conservatism.