Author Topic: KJP: 'Our Hearts Go Out to the Trans Community, They Are Under Attack Right Now'  (Read 652 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
KJP: 'Our Hearts Go Out to the Trans Community, They Are Under Attack Right Now'
Rebecca Downs 
March 31, 2023 11:30 AM

AP Photo/Patrick Semansky
President Joe Biden and the White House have had some pretty eyebrow-raising responses in light of the shooting that took place at the Covenant School in Nashville on Monday. During Thursday's press briefing, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre had been asked about a statement on "Trans Day of Visibility," and in response, gave a particularly impassioned response that in part mentioned how "our hearts go out to those--the trans community as they are under attack right now."

Our friends at Twitchy highlighted the reactions to Jean-Pierre's remarks, including how one user aptly tweeted about an "alternate universe" in response.

As Brett T. aptly wrote in his round-up of reaction tweets:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2023/03/31/kjp-trans-community-is-the-victim-on-the-white-houses-mind-n2621394
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Those murdered people are sure to end up in liberal hell.  What is liberal hell?  HEAVEN!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

This woman is a case that one can make against affirmative action
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Apparently not being allowed to butcher people without blowback is being 'under attack right now'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Simply disgusting...
Attempting to gaslight people and turn the aggressors into "victims"...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Who attacked whom? (Hint: no screwed up so-called trans people have been attacked).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yet the Left cries out against law abiding gun owners who have harmed no one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO complains:
"This woman is a case that one can make against affirmative action"

Au contraire.
She is the perfect individual to be in the position she occupies right now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Think maybe that is because THEY are attacking everyone else?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Further proof the government wants folks like us dead.